due date yesterday

rach

Reaction score
well yesterday was my due date with jamie and i had a really tough day ended up down the cemetary refusing to go home sat there in the rain for hours in the end my sister found me and made me go home :(
it was the first time yesterday that i didnt still feel pregnant, someone said to me a few weeks ago to ttc again when i wanted to get pregnant again and was not still pregnant with jamie i now know what they meant.
i think yesterday was the hardest day since the funeral but i guess its another milestone over and maybe now i can start to look forward a little xxxxxxxx

iAw rach, if it hadnt been for the rain then I would say sit down there as long as you need to. There is no time limit, you arent going to get up and feel wonderfull one day but gradually it isnt going to hurt as much as it does right now. As you say, it was a milestone and there will be more to come but you will come through.

(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Aw Rach *Hugs* Was thinking about you yesterday x

What your friend said makes sense to me.

*More hugs*

x x

thanks everyone xxxx
nice to see you back wobbles hun did you have a good time at alton towers? xxxxxxxx

thinking of you rach

lovely pic wobbles.

So sorry rach. x I suppose there's nothing I or we can say that will make the pain go away, but at least you know were all here for you, if you need anything.

thanks everyone xxxxx
nice pic wobbles hun xxx

Its true what you said about anothe mile stone.

Im sorry for all that you have been through :(

Your in my thoughts and prayers

L xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rach

Although it's not comparable, when I lost my first baby at 12 weeks I found myself counting down to the due date. It is another milestone you've overcome and I think you're doing brilliantly. Keep talking chick!

Louise x

Hi Rach, I think your being very positive which is a good thing and very admirable. Your a strong person and you deserve the best, thinking of you yesterday (HUGS)

oh hunny ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Im so sorry must be very tough for you take your time to feel better you will in time.
xxKatrina

Still thinking of you hunny & sending hugs.xxx

thankyou everyone god you all must be sick to death of my moaning by now im sorry xxxxxxxx

no way rach,i love hearing from you i always look out for your posts, you have been here for all of us, we are all here for you.

when ever im feeling sorry for myself and think iv got things hard worrying about bills and loads of silly little things, i think of you and how cruel life has been to you, and how strong you are.you are amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back