sad day

rach

Reaction score
been to the cemetary today and theres a new grave again :cry: an 8 month baby girl from meningitis :cry: oh my word ive never seen so many funeral flowers ever :shock: it makes me so sad when new babys arrive in the cemetary it makes me think of when we buried jamie and the terrible pain the parents must be going through :cry:
xxxxxxxxx

Yes I agree when there is a new addition to the cemetry it is a very sad day :cry: such a heart ache, :cry: It is so so sad, there is no pain like losing a child. Unfortunately I have been to too many child funerals over the years. The very first was My cousins 6 year old son who had an accident, he jumped on the back of a parks van for a hurl, but the driver thought he would speed up to teach the kids a lesson, Kevin fell off... :( 3 days later ,the machines were turned off.... To this day when i hear of the loss of a child, i feel the pain of my cousin. I can see and hear her at the grave. it truely is the worst thing.. SadlyI think almost every family has a tragic loss do try and cope with. Thats too many little angels... :

I hope you are doing well Rach? Hanging in there?
Oh TY for message, never knew until i looked at the headstone pictures again I had chosen the same message. It is beautiful i think..... :hug:
Lv Yvonne xx

Awww Rach, :hug: Life is so unfair and it must be so hard losing a baby that you have bonded with.

Rach darling :hug: It must be awful to see yet another grave added next to Jamie. I just can't imagine :(

:hug: :hug:

i went to the cemetry today to see my nan, she is burried next to the children/baby section i took Dior with me for the first time and i was pointing to the graves saying baby,

people might think im wierd but it was so nice, Dior was pointing to the baby graves with me sad saying "ahhh baby" she was leaning down looking at the teddies and the babies pictures i thought it was so sweet. and i do believe the babies are their in spirit so i thought it was nice :angel:

i was looking at all these head stones.
18month old 2 day old.
i sat in the car and it just hit me... its every mothers worst fear to loose a child and so many people have been through it. its a cruel world some times i dont get it :wall:

Rach it must be so hard i couldnt imagin, but its another friend for Jamie to play with :hug:
and im sure they are all in a happy place.

yeah i thinnk that too dionne although very sad and heart breaking i think another little playmate for jamie :cry: but none of those poor little babies should be there :cry: xxxxxxx

hi hun i cant imagine what it is like but i bet it is hard. Been thinking of you hun and hope that you are ok. :hug: :hug: x x

Aww Rach hun, it must be horrible. Life is so cruel :cry: . When Rebecca had virla meningitis last month I was grateful it didn't go into the scepticemia version. I thank my lucky stars. She is 8 month too.

Definitley a playmate for Jamie, maybe a future little girlfriend. Bless them all :hug:

Hi

aww its always sad when soemone passes but expecually those who have had a very short life, my heart goes out to the family
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back