DTD

Lexusno1

Reaction score
Right, just wanted to ask if this has happened to you before....

Me and OH DTD this morning and some of you may know the whole pregnancy I've been a frigid alien and probably only done it a total of 6 times the whole pregnancy so not had a very active sex life during.

About an hour after we did it I've had the worst contractions since then that feel very different to BH as i have to breathe through the pain and it feeds right into my back. they come every 5 mins and lasting for 1 min. This did happen the other night and went on for about 2 hours then died off.

Does this happen to any of you after DTD? not sure if and when I should start to think it's more than just false contractions. Should I have a bath or will that make them die off? Confused!!!

Xx

Sorry hun, no idea but didn't want to read and run, the only sex I have is with my vibrator TMI

Someone will know I'm sure,

x

Sorry hun, no idea but didn't want to read and run, the only sex I have is with my vibrator TMI

x

Pmsl!!! Well I didn't 'O' so it was just the sperm part of it that would have done something if anything has been done?! All this 'am I? Aren't I?' business is doin my head in. Just wish I would just have a big gush of waters to know for definite for goodness sake!!!!!!

Well somehow when I saw this thread title I just knew it was from you!! PMSL!! I've had sex all though pregnancy and certainly afterwards my bump has tightened and contracted a bit, but nothing like what you are describing....but it could be that it has started off false contractions...or could be the real thing!!! I do think that of all the suggestions to bring on labour, DTD is the only one I really think has any chance of actually having an effect!! xx

ive got a feeeeling lex this is it hun,

there is some thing in sperm that starts labor but for it to work your body has to be ready?? get timing them but also get ur bags checked, i just have a feeling baby is comingggggggggggggggggggggg

get bath an keep us posted xxxxx

Well somehow when I saw this thread title I just knew it was from you!! PMSL!! I've had sex all though pregnancy and certainly afterwards my bump has tightened and contracted a bit, but nothing like what you are describing....but it could be that it has started off false contractions...or could be the real thing!!! I do think that of all the suggestions to bring on labour, DTD is the only one I really think has any chance of actually having an effect!! xx

Lmao! U know me too well!!

They are really bad now. Still at 5 mins for a minute. Should I have a bath dya reckon?

ive got a feeeeling lex this is it hun,

there is some thing in sperm that starts labor but for it to work your body has to be ready?? get timing them but also get ur bags checked, i just have a feeling baby is comingggggggggggggggggggggg

get bath an keep us posted xxxxx

Hmmmmm, I don't trust it!! Gonna have a bath then. I suppose if they are real they'll come back afterward and if false ones they'll die off.

I'll let you's know when I'm out x

a bath can sometimes disguise contractions if it the real deal they will continue dont worry hope this is it and dont forget if he is still back to back you will get more back labour than front :)

x

Pinky your brilliant! I think I just weed a bit... U really made me laugh, so blunt!

Lex- sorry I'm not sure on this either but I really hope that it is the start of the real thing for u!

Xxx

I think I'm probably far too open lol heidi! :)

Lex are you in that bath yet? ;)

This is how mine started!!! I put it down to false contractions at first then decided to have a bath (cos if it was the real deal I didn't want a smelly foof) and they didn't disappear. Fx for you chick!! Am officially stalking you now!

Right I'm determind not to get excited until we know for sure!

Am gong to stalk this thread now!! Hope this is it Lex. xxx

Haha! Bring on the stalkers!

Had my bath and they haven't died off. They weren't as strong when I got out but increasing in intensity again.

Rang the ward to confess I'd done the nasty with OH and how long I should wait until I come in and they said to come and be checked cos I was dilated last time.

The pain is mostly in my back and fierce and still every 5 but still don't trust it to be the real deal.

Probs get sent home but will let you all know either way

Xx

Haha! Bring on the stalkers!

Had my bath and they haven't died off. They weren't as strong when I got out but increasing in intensity again.

Rang the ward to confess I'd done the nasty with OH and how long I should wait until I come in and they said to come and be checked cos I was dilated last time.

The pain is mostly in my back and fierce and still every 5 but still don't trust it to be the real deal.

Probs get sent home but will let you all know either way

Xx

yay im poorly today and im a little more cheered at hearing this haha the contractions getting worse on getting out of the bath is a realllllllly good sign this is what happened to me and i couldnt feel them as i was in the bath then when i got out they hit me :) :dance::dance::dance: i think you might just be meeting your baby today

edit normlly if its false contractions a bath will stop them well it does in my case anyway lol :)

Last edited:
oooo!! im excited for you! hope its the real thing :) good luck at the hospital hope they tell you what you want to hear!..

Yayy I just have a feeling today is the day or tonight, n I'm never usually wrong hehehe!!! Lex I'm excited

I'll eat my words if u come home with no baby n it is a false alarm but don't no I just got a feeling x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back