DTD

ooo how exciting, i was going to say i think itsth real deal, I had sex last night and night before and got no contractions afterwards just felt normal, so i would say as your body seems pretty ready to go anyway it could well be start of your labour and sex is just coincidental.

Wooooo hooo! Now I'm getting excited!!!! Let us know how you're getting in lex!

Hey ladies!

Well, I'm still 3 bloody cm but she said it's a lot softer (saw the same midwife) she said my contractions are very strong and palpable.

She felt that sorry for me that she swept me then told me after!! Told me to go take some paracetamol and go for a long long walk and see what happens tonight. She said she can't give me a time or date but really doesn't think it will be long and to leave Reshaun where he is for now If i can so she's hopeful. More than I am anyway!!

I'm not gonna stop walking til pain stops me (but with my OH and car nearby obviously!)

Hope you're right Nadine!!!! There's still time xx

Wooo sounds good chick!!! Am excited!!

Last edited:
You could walk up to Aberdeen Lex? :lol: Awww well the mw sounds very hopeful so it won't be long now!

x

You could walk up to Aberdeen Lex? :lol: Awww well the mw sounds very hopeful so it won't be long now!

x

I'm on my way Pinky!! And the midwives always sound hopeful! Them and the baby play with my emotions too much man!! I reckon they're in it together!!

I really hope this full moon business means something!!!

Ooooh full moon! Yeah I reckon Jaiden is in cahoots with the midwives ;) Little monkey!

x

ooh, just seen all this! It must be really frustrating not knowing what is going on and when it was going to happen - I think I would feel totally lost! (doesn't bode well for me in 9 weeks!!) I hope it all happens soon! :) xx

Good luck Lex, fingers (and only fingers!) are crossed that this is the start of the real deal for you x

Good luck Lex, hope this is it for you xx

Good Luck! Hope this is the real deal!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back