Possible labour thread - Charlie26

charlie26

Reaction score
Well something is happening. Woke up and dtd. About 30 mins after I have started getting pains. I'm using my iPhone app to time them.
They are lasting 20-30 seconds but coming about every 3 minutes or so.
Not too bad at the moment, infact I've made a cupa and I'm going to do the ironing.
I haven't let hubby know yet, he only went to work at 6. Xxx

Omg omg omg omg :shock:

Good idea to stay active hunny. Don't leave it too long to ring hospital or hubby though, second babies can come a lot quicker once the ball starts rolling. My friend is expecting her 7th :)shock:) and they have estimated she will only get 15-20 minutes labour time!!!! Lucky mare lol

You have my number so text me if you need me, I'm only changing nappies and expressing today, my life has never been so complete lmao xxxxxxxx

I need to take my lo for his hair cut, put a bet on and get meat for tomorrows dinner! To top it all off my app on my font won't let me record it any more I have to buy the full version ffs.
Thanks hun xxx

There are free apps hun, I downloaded one cos I'm tight lol

There are free apps hun, I downloaded one cos I'm tight lol

Yeh the one I have is pink, it was free. But it now says I have to buy the full version. Just one thing to say. Owwwwwwwww it's going to be a painfull day xxx

Aaaawwww chick! After my c-section the surgeon said I can have a vbac next time......erm jog on mate lol

Make sure you eat and drink plenty, try not to stress and don't sneeze or cough lmao xxxxxx

oooo good luck, hope this is it for you.

A work of my OH, his wife just had their second baby and she was really blasé about how long labour would take, first baby took 13 hours active labour, second baby was born in hospital car park 2 hours after getting a few niggles lol!!!!

I don't think you'll be needing meat for lunch tomorrow hun lol.

Good luck, hope it's straightforward for you xx

Thanks ladies. There still lasting around 20 seconds each, not painfull enough yet though. I know there's much worse to come. Spoke to hospital, she said leave it till there lasting a minute and are 5 mins apart. I told her I wasn't ready to go in yet, she said don't leave it too late as its my second things could happen a lot quicker.
I've done my nails, had a shower. (baths slow ur contractions down in the early stages).
Hubby should be home about 1-2ish.
Gutted I can't go put a bet on! Xxxx

Agree with that about the baths Hun. I had 2-3 baths in early labour and I blame those for slowing it down.

Oo good luck! Hope it doesnt take too long for you!

Thanks ladies. There still lasting around 20 seconds each, not painfull enough yet though. I know there's much worse to come. Spoke to hospital, she said leave it till there lasting a minute and are 5 mins apart. I told her I wasn't ready to go in yet, she said don't leave it too late as its my second things could happen a lot quicker.
I've done my nails, had a shower. (baths slow ur contractions down in the early stages).
Hubby should be home about 1-2ish.
Gutted I can't go put a bet on! Xxxx

Put the bet on through the internet, you don't have to go to the bookies shop!

Good luck with everything to day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back