Dtd ... Ouchie!

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
I have just dtd (first time in a loooong time!) am I alone or has it hurt anyone else?
The only position that seemed to work was doggie style and not only did I feel that my virginity had grown back - but also my foof feels pretty tender now!!!
Ouchie!!!
On top of that Bubba is giving me some almighty kicks now! Ewwww!!!!

yep - we dtd for the first time in well over a month and it was a definite ouch.

I wouldn't know anything about this - haven't done it in months! Poor OH is getting pretty desperate now bless him!

Ok dtd a few times now, but does seem to 'hurt' a bit more now :s
Virginity must come back when pregnant :)
x

Ha ha ha I keep thinking about trying to dtd as not done it since Ive got my BP but I just cant bring myself to do it in case it does hurt or feels weird, almos at the end of the line now so think will just wait! Poor Hubbie LOL X

yep i found this, it gets easier the more you dtd :) xx

Ok! Well, perhaps OH's suggestion I more practise is accurate then! Lol! What encouraged me to dtd was after reading somewhere that after Bubba arrives you can't have sex for another 6 weeks! Even I am getting fed up of not dtd now... So I considered how my OH must be feeling!!!
Grrrrr

We have continued to dtd all the time and i've noticed its got tighter down there and OH feels massive but it didn't hurt, maybe because we have carried on like normal... or im a slapper :( lol x

We have continued to dtd all the time and i've noticed its got tighter down there and OH feels massive but it didn't hurt, maybe because we have carried on like normal... or im a slapper :( lol x

That made me giggle, more than likely the first that you have just carried on as normal. :) x

I hope so im getting worried!! Oh is a lucky man that my sex drive has gone up rather than down! xx

me and my OH havent changed how often we dtd really, if anything hes up for it more now which balances out me not being liable to jump him as much lol

My sex drive has increased massively much to OH's delight. Getting a tad awkward now but spoons is way comfy and you can control how deep he goes by lifting or lowering your leg.

The only thing that worries me is my friend dtd every day of her last pregnancy and her son is a 5 year old nutcase. We reckon he overdosed on feel good hormones lmao xxxxxxxxx

We've still been dtd 2/3 times a week as usual ;) Does feel like i've had really rough sex though everytime, and get loads of BH's after xx

My sex drive has increased massively much to OH's delight. Getting a tad awkward now but spoons is way comfy and you can control how deep he goes by lifting or lowering your leg.

The only thing that worries me is my friend dtd every day of her last pregnancy and her son is a 5 year old nutcase. We reckon he overdosed on feel good hormones lmao xxxxxxxxx

That has scared me slightly!!!!

I have to say all through pregnancy I have had a huge sex drive and we have dtd everyday sometimes more than once in a day but recently things have started to change and I am feeling more sore after in the foof and pelvis and upper legs. Baby always seems to go nuts after too which makes things a little more painful so we are cutting down and shall we say exploring other things. lol

me and hubby still do it about 2 a week cant physically do missonary anymore so we go doggy, spoons and cowgirl because i cant control how deep he goes just make sure ur very well lubricated down there or it;ll really hurt

That has scared me slightly!!!!

I have to say all through pregnancy I have had a huge sex drive and we have dtd everyday sometimes more than once in a day but recently things have started to change and I am feeling more sore after in the foof and pelvis and upper legs. Baby always seems to go nuts after too which makes things a little more painful so we are cutting down and shall we say exploring other things. lol

Floozy :D xxxxxxx

Ha ha ha!!! I wish I could be! I can't ever imagine WANTING sex again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back