Drumsticks Journey xx

Drummers_wife

Reaction score
well as I sit here still in hospital after what feels a mammoth 5 days I finally have MY son xx
Quinn Michael Vaughan born 24/2/13 22.00 5lbs 9 x by emergency section due to Pregnancy Induced hypertension AND Preeclampsia xx
scary times with all the symptoms I had and things moved very quickly towards end x 20.10 I started to feel unwell AGAIN and 22.00 he was snatched from sun roof xx lol xx
had a spinal anaesthetic by a work colleague so felt in safe hands xx and I knew majority of theatre staff too - ohh the shame :lol:
bp back up last night :(
apparently theres a rebound hypertension post preeclampsia and PIH that most ppl get who needed labetalol before birth x so I am back on labetalol :(
means at least one more night in hospital so hopefully it'll settle with labetalol and then home tomorrow xx

thanx to everyone who supported me through LTTTC, pregnancy and now my future road as a yummy mummy ;)

sent from my snazzy new Galaxy S3 xxx

Yay to finally graduating to this section hun! And congrats on your beautiful little boy (I saw the piccies in your pregnancy journal)

I know you had a rough time of it, hope that the medication helps and you can get home soon and start Mummyhood properly

xxxxxxx

Congratulations!!!
Get plenty of rest and cuddles!! Xxx

Tapping ;) x

Yey a drumstick journal!! Hello little Quinn welcome to the world xxx

Aww yay!! Congrats again hun!! Welcome Quinn xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Massive congratulations on your lovely little man :) enjoy every minute xxx

Congratulations hunny, reading you had a little man brought a tear to my eye, so happy for you :)

I must get back on here more! X x x

well we finally got discharged late yesterday after Quinn had blood tests for his jaundice but he was given the thumps up by paediatricians :D he didn't even cry during blood test what a brave boy I have :) :)

1st night was not good x he hated hated hated his moses basket and refused to sleep in it x got the smaller 1 from downstairs and tips from a girl I met at the hospital to put a worn top in and got his lullaby elephant and finally settled xx

went on our first outing jus to shop and back :) :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362069025233.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362069025233.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 45
Awww well done hun. He's so cute xxx

Quinn hijacked my bath tonight and loved it :D
was awesome :yay:
6a4e6u8u.jpg

Awwww he looks like he's ready to do back stroke lol

it was amazing in bath xx he LOVED it xx

im ok tired but ok xx bp seems to be being naughty tho still checked it myself pre tablets an was 160/100 again :( 1hr post tablets tho 138/88 so fx itll be normal for when mw checks it xx
im trying to soley bf Quinn but at night its a nitemare ~ I dont know if he gets overly tired an struggles with sucking cos in day he's perfect an goes sleep straight after feeding but last night he fed on and off from 8pm til 1pm gave in an gave him 20mls formula an he slept until 4am!

does anyone else have to do this? !
im thinking tonight ill express before bed as its not the milk ive got plenty I think its him getting too tired??

Oh look at him! He's adorable xx

Yay to ur new journal hun :) he is lush and loving the bath pic xxxx

What a little cutie in the bath, water baby!! Xx

well lil man got weighed today and has dropped to 5lbs 1.5oz x this is within mw limits and she was happy with him xx heal prick tests done too xx

step kids are coming tonight x hubby jus left to go meet them at swansea station x they are super excited to meet their baby brother xx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362161528606.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362161528606.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 35
big brother cwtches xx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362173317652.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362173317652.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 33
Gosh he is a little tiddler isn't he? He is bloody gorgeous though and he'll be gaining weight before you know it.

His big bro's look so proud :lol:

xxxxxxx

he really is tiny xx 5lbs 1.5oz crazy init!!
hes bf well so fx he'll pick his weight up nicely xx

yeah his bros are proud as punch x bit bashful at me bf bless them they are only 13 & 16 xx

Aw the 2 big bros look so proud! :D My bro is 26 & just talking about BF'ing makes him bashful so they're doing well. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back