Driving myself bonkers!

CockerMum

Reaction score
Hey,

I am 2 days late for AF. BFN on IC yesterday morning and BFN on superdrug this afternoon. Will use FMU tomz but just don't know what's happening. For the last 6 months my period has been spot on 28 day cycle. I have had some cramping, no spotting. Abit of nausea and constipation but that could be AF signs. Really don't know what to think or do?? Just think I need to rant/cry/worry or be hopeful. Xx

Oh Charlotte. Big hugs hun. Its awful to be in limbo. How many dpo are you today? x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

13dpo today.

I haven't been late before so became hopeful then keep seeing BFN :( xx

Did you take any additional supplements? x

Was only using the boots conception stuff but was alright with that last cycle? Xx

Well some supplements can lengthen the cycle. I had that too. Then AF started very slow, took 2-3 days for it to start.

But you never know, BFP could still surprise you!

x

Have my fingers crossed. Hope it's not the supplements :wall: lol. How are you? Xx

Im ok. CD4 today. Feeling a bit low tbh.

Everyone around me is getting pregnant. Im just a bit low today :(

xx

Awww big hugs Charlotte. When do you go for your thingy L something? Sorry forgot what it's called :( xx

Oh its laparoscopy. Its on 8th September.

Have you been to docs again?

xx

AF arrived :cry: doing soy again this month.

Nope not yet will go after this new cycle.

Not long now :) xx

Sorry lovely :( its awful. Once cd1 is gone it gets better. Which days will you take soy?
I'm having wheat grass this month. Had it in my cupboard so thought I'll take it. x

Going to do 3-7 as I don't want to o any earlier or it will be on my nights. Oo what does wheat grass do?

Thanks Tilly. Congrats on your soy baby :) xx

Hope soy works for you this cycle. Wheat grass is a super food. Its for healthier eggs. I take shots each morning on an empty stomach. Its green and organic :) x

Thank you Charlotte. Night 2 of my soy. Sleeping great again :)

How do the shots taste? I have stopped with the conception meds and just taking b complex, d with calcium and iron plus my soy. Much cheaper lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back