Doppler Hire?

ruthdowd1

Reaction score
Hi

I have seen and heard that you can hire dopplers for ten per month....

I have had my scan but not heard baby's heartbeat as midwife no longer listens to it at 16 weeks, have not got my anomaly for another 4 weeks and do not see midwife until 25 weeks...

I am not paranoid just like reassurance that everything is ok, no movement as yet but I am a little overweight.....

Just didn't know whether doppler hire was such a good idea? I had a listening device with my last pregnancy from Mothercare I think it was called Summer or something like that but it was £35.00 and you could faintly hear the heartbeat after 24 weeks onwards....

I know I am probably worrying over nothing and my OH says I need to chill out but I just want some reassurance that my bubs ok....

Just wondered if anyhone had hired one, used one? Experience or thoughts welcomed!! xx

Hi, I have one which I bought off eBay for £35 with free gel.
I think it's a copy of the professional ones but works great, I've been hearing baby for a while now and I'm only 17 weeks
Hope this helps

i bought one from amazon..angelsounds....it was about £20 and i bought extra gel for about £3
I bought it pretty early on and I think we first picked up the heartbeat at 14 weeks :) Id reccomend one, its been great to be able to have a listen whenever we want

only thing i will say is when we used it early on it did take a long time to find the heartbeat, but once we found it, it was really clear :)

I don't like the summer ones i think there a waste of time. My angel sounds one is good, never heard baby until 16 week i think it was? maybe a little earlier xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back