Which Doppler?

coco_cukoo

Reaction score
Which dopplers do you use? I got an angel sounds one and it's crap!! Can't find baby's heartbeat, it's impossible & I don't want to push in too hard. Found my heartbeat but it was soooo faint. Any tips?? Heard heartbeat at midwife appt few days ago so not worried, just annoyed I've got cheap crap lol x

Ive got an angelsounds and only heard it after 16 weeks x

I got my angel sounds 1 this week and found it within minutes, maybe ur too early on to pick up the heartbeat with urs yet?xxx

Angelsounds r the best ones hun. R u going low enough? Baby is probably still down by ur public line xx

I got my angelsounds at 10 weeks and found it straight away. Have you had the volume turned right up and pushed the headphones right in the socket? Two mistakes that I've made with mine before!!

I also agree that it tends to be very low down xx

I have an andgelsounds I'm 17 weeks
And find heartbeat straight away now
But when I first bought it it took me a
While to find, I've just actually been listening to
My little man... It's the best thing I've bought!! X :)

Yep I know how low down it is & have volume turned up etc. found mine & OH's heartbeat on it but it was still very faint with volume on full. I might wait a few weeks & try again :/ x

Yep I know how low down it is & have volume turned up etc. found mine & OH's heartbeat on it but it was still very faint with volume on full. I might wait a few weeks & try again :/ x

I'm wondering if yours is faulty then? Cos this is what mine sounded like when I only had the headphones half way in! As soon as I realised my mistake everything was loud.

Where did you get it from? Do they have a returns policy that you can maybe try get an exchange under the distance selling regulations (or whatever they're called)? xx

Got it from eBay lol but now I'm wondering if the seller is lying saying she only used it once from new. Hmmmmm!! X

Nope don't think it's faulty because I manage to find my own hb & OH's hb fine! Why can't I find babyyyy??! Is it cos I've got a fat tummy lol. I've literally tried everywhere from just below belly button to hair line to left & right. Now got me panicking there is something wrong & need to find an excuse to go to the docs to hear hb or have a scan lol x

They should check it at ur 16 week appt. then u can see where mw finds it and try it urself xx

I also have angel sounds one and and I'm a large lady. Are u using enough gel??? Mine is brilliant we listen every morning and night. Best way to start and end our days, xxx

Nope don't think it's faulty because I manage to find my own hb & OH's hb fine! Why can't I find babyyyy??! Is it cos I've got a fat tummy lol. I've literally tried everywhere from just below belly button to hair line to left & right. Now got me panicking there is something wrong & need to find an excuse to go to the docs to hear hb or have a scan lol x

The reason I'm thinking faulty is because you said when you find yours and OH's it sounds faint, it shouldn't sound like that. If your hb is distant, then it will be nigh on impossible to find baby's xx

Last edited:
No I moved it a bit in the end & ours was really loud. Had 16 week check at 15 weeks exactly & heard it then. Hmmm x

Maybe baby is hiding? I couldn't find hb last night even though normally I find it very easily. They do hide or have their back to you at this stage x

I hope so, I have tried 3 days now & starting to panic lol wish I never bought it!!!! X

I'm gonna shut up now cos I just did it again (never tried morning before) and found it eventually lol, little galloping horse & heard it moving around a bit. Little bit of patience annnnd breathe! X

Tell me about it! My oh said I'm paranoid & kept telling me off for buying it lol whoops x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back