doppler hire

Lilelephant

Reaction score
ok so i had a doppler that i got off ebay cheap and the battery went so i replace it but it is still not working :-( so i was looking online and see you can hire dopplers that r much better has anyone done this?

Sorry hun, cant advise! But how annoying! Have u tried a diff set of headphones?

yeah :-(serves me right for getting a cheap one off ebay it was pretty battered when it arrived!
the hire one says can pick up from 8 weeks, although they advise to listen from 12 incase u cant pick it up lol

Never heard of hiring one, I guess if it puts your mind at rest then it is worth the money. x

I brought an angelsounds off Amazon and it's been fantastic!

it is £9.95 a month and comes with the gel etc......i guess if it is no good i will send it back after the first month.

Sorry never tried, I just bought the Angelsound one from Amazon, was lucky to get it for £12.99 they have them for £15.99 not sure if that's too much but they sure are worth it and work great xxx

thanks Chrissie! OH has ordered the hire one we are gonna try it for a month, and if we dont like it might get an angelsounds one! :)

I first heard it at just over 12 weeks, now it's really strong :) x

I have an angelsounds as well :)
Got mine at about 13 wks and heard straight away:)

I have an angelsounds as well :)
Got mine at about 13 wks and heard straight away:)

I got an Angelsounds one on Amazon last week - currently £12.99 with free delivery x

I got an angel sounds - it's been amazing picked up hb from 12 weeks and found it every time I've wanted to ever since - I would def recommend :)

I hired one off eBay it was about a tenner a month and then u could extend the time. Was a really good 1-like what mw use but if I was to hire again I'd get the 1 with the bpm display on it cos I kept pickon up my hb xx

I hired one off eBay it was about a tenner a month and then u could extend the time. Was a really good 1-like what mw use but if I was to hire again I'd get the 1 with the bpm display on it cos I kept pickon up my hb xx

Hey mine is from www.doplerhire.co.uk but the same prince. I think maybe same kinda of thing! Looking forward to it arriving :)

You will love it! When shud it arrive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back