doesnt bode well for OH's parenting skills

Lilelephant

Reaction score
My cat has been locked in the cupboard up stairs since 8pm :shock: poor thing I was in bed and I could hear this little meow!!! He knows she gets in the cupboard if u have the door open so to check but he is more interested in getting back to call of duty! My poor fluff ball is all pathetic now snuggling up

my OH is on call of duty too... i feel your pain x

Does my head in! Poor cat she's done a little poop in the corner of the cupboard :-(

Does my head in! Poor cat she's done a little poop in the corner of the cupboard :-(

awwww bless ...think i would have done a little poop too if i was locked in a cupboard...

Exactly omg I can't leave him for 2 seconds! I go to dance class come back and it is like mayhem

He's playing it right now and the surround sound is making the whole house shake, I just want to go downstairs and punch his lights out! It's half twelve, and yes I'm up but I'm working! (not chatting on PF at all lol)

He's playing it right now and the surround sound is making the whole house shake, I just want to go downstairs and punch his lights out! It's half twelve, and yes I'm up but I'm working! (not chatting on PF at all lol)

ii dont see how they get so obsessed with it! My OH was up til gone 2AM and had it plugged in to his gaming chair which makes the sound doubly loud and the chair vibrates! lol! louder than my rabbit lmao!

when i heard him shout at comet cos she tried to get on his lap i was livid i said to him she is f*cking terrified she was locked in a cupboard for 3 hours! lol:wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back