Does this look like a baby bump to you?!

Did someone say piccies?!? :yay: i LOVE pics of tests.

Well at least you know know hun and you can start planning, congrats. You can still have an education and be all you want to be, you will just have to work harder at it xx

:yay:
things will work out which ever way u wish for them too :hug:

i'm stressing out over tomorrow. i cant focus at school, my parents know something's up so i have to be sneaky about signing out tomorrow which i hate. to make matters worse will's gone awol, i heard from his friend he skipped school today and ive tried ringing and his phone is off, his parents are worried and asked me earlier thinking he was at mine. now im worried too. i dont think i can see tomorrow through on my own im tempted to cancel, but i may have to wait weeks for another appointment.

i threw the tests out because i didnt want anyone finding them, was that a mistake? do you think i might need them tomorrow? i was only told to bring a urine sample. :/

thank you for all your support and encouragement... i dont know where id be if i hadnt posted this, even though it's deviated so far from the original topic. im truely grateful, apart from this thread all ive got is my own negative thoughts and will's stupid reaction.

thing will be fine hun, easier said than done i know...

i was 17 when i had my son, well 2weeks before my 18th and i just loved being a new mum!
i went on to pass my driving test, finish college when i was ready to let him be away from me for longer than a few hours lol
went into training to be a carer, have my own house etc...so anything is possible

a baby shouldnt stop you doing the things you want, it should make you more determined to get exactly what you want...

your parents will be fine, just give them time to get the information into there heads lol

have you told your boyfriend yet?

ah hun sounds like you're really stressed out. Im not surprised!!

I really think you should go tomorrow, if you put it off, you will have to go sometime, dont worry about the pregnancy tests, noone asks to see them or anything. If your parents demand an explanation maybe thats a good opening to tell them whats going on. I know its seems so scary, but once theyre over the shock they'll be there for you. Like yousaid, doing it on your own can be so overwhelming, and sounds like yourboyfriend is spending some time freaking out so you need to get support from somewhere.

Good luck tomorrow xxx

just wanted to say THANK YOU again for all your help.
things look a lot better now :)

the doctors went much better than i expected, i got the feeling that he saw me as much to ease my nerves as to test me and he said that the properly "first" appointment would be when im past three months (if i am pregnant) in case of a miscarriage, etc. he did take some blood though :/
but that wasnt too bad.
and will's back and here to stay. i feel happy about it today. :)

So glad you feel more at ease hun and that the doctors went well
Have you managed to think about telling your parents yet?
You shouldn't worry as I think everything will turn out great, you have been very sensible from the begining...waiting to have sex till you were ready, getting information when you were unsure and planning the next steps.
:hug: All the best to you hun and let us know how you get on x

happy to hear things are going better for you now hun x x

Glad thing are going better for you :hug:

What was the 3 month thing the doctor was talking about? Do you have another doctors appointment then for something? x

Have you managed to think about telling your parents yet?
we told will's parents about it today. it didnt go down great, but it feels better them knowing.

and the three month thing was just when id go back in when they know for show im not going to miscarry i think - didn't give me an awful lot of confidence, i have to say :S

am I missing something.....have you had a positive test now then? I take it the Dr confirmed it?

yes, ive had a positive test. the dr did a blood test and i took in a urine sample yesterday morning and it was officially confirmed today.

Ah right! Well congrats and I'm sure everything will work out hun. Has he referred you to the MW?

I've never heard of waiting three months then going back to see the doctor before. What happened with your booking appointment and scan? I'd give them a call and find out because all the blood tests etc. should be done before 3 months.

Glad you've told Will's parents though :) I'm sure they'll soon get used to the idea when the initial shock wears off :flower:

I've never heard of waiting three months then going back to see the doctor before.

it wont be three months from now, i'm about 9 weeks right now, so it'll be in about 3 weeks time. it does make sense, but i can see your confusion i wasnt very clear.

and yes, and i recognise the midwives surname and i think it's my sister's friends mum :S i dont know anything about appointments or anything though, i think she's supposed to phone me and organise it, or ami supposed to do that part? it's all so new - it's really daunting.

I've never heard of waiting three months then going back to see the doctor before.

it wont be three months from now, i'm about 9 weeks right now, so it'll be in about 3 weeks time. it does make sense, but i can see your confusion i wasnt very clear.

and yes, and i recognise the midwives surname and i think it's my sister's friends mum :S i dont know anything about appointments or anything though, i think she's supposed to phone me and organise it, or ami supposed to do that part? it's all so new - it's really daunting.

I realised you meant when you're 3 months pregnant - that's what I was concerned about as you would usually have your booking appointment, blood tests and scan booked before you get to 12 weeks :)

Maybe you'll hear from her in the next few days though - I would have thought they'd be rushing you in now as it's usually at about 8 weeks which is why I asked

ok... now im really worried... and confused.
i was under the impression that this was normal?! to wait until 12 weeks for first scans etc.? and i had blood taken yesterday and the urine samples?
also, i think the gp is concerned about this first stage because it's still early days, i have other medical history.
and i was only told about the midwife this afternoon, so im phoning her tomorrow if she doesnt ring by 10am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back