Does this look like a baby bump to you?!

Maybe because you're quite far gone for someone who has just found out your gp did all that would usually have been done by the midwife at your booking appointment - I thought you meant you had a blood test to confirm your pregnancy, but maybe it was for the blood tests. The first scan is usually at 12 weeks but is normally booked by your midwife after the booking appointment - but again maybe that's what the doctor means will happen when you get to 3 months.

I'm sure it'll all be clear when you speak to your midwife :)

Did he do all your medical history and fill in pregnancy notes?

i think i trust what ever his decisions are, ive just recovered from an eating disorder (by just i mean it's mean almost a year now im much better) so im quite comfortable with him and hence the concern, although i did think it was standard proceedure?! im not sure if thats why he did it all instead of handing it over to a stranger, perhaps? i believe i had quite a lot of blood taken, there were two tubes.
im so nervous now. :S:S:S

That sounds like the blood tests you'd usually have done - I wasn't suggesting he was doing anything wrong btw... just thought he'd just checked that you were pregnant and said that was it until you were 3 months! Things are done differently at different surgeries anyway, so maybe that's standard where you are :) ...and it's also possible he just wants to make sure you're feeling ok in a few weeks too if he's seen you lots in the past with your eating disorder - glad you've been doing so much better for so long :hug:

Did you hear from your midwife hun?

I'm sure they will catch up on all your appointments quite quickly so try not to worry about that :hug:

Has it sunk in yet? Are you feeling ok? xx

just cought up on this thread.

good luck with everything, hope your midwife contacts you soon.

i think i trust what ever his decisions are, ive just recovered from an eating disorder (by just i mean it's mean almost a year now im much better) so im quite comfortable with him and hence the concern, although i did think it was standard proceedure?! im not sure if thats why he did it all instead of handing it over to a stranger, perhaps? i believe i had quite a lot of blood taken, there were two tubes.
im so nervous now. :S:S:S

Gosh you've had it rough :hug: Maybe this is the start of a new happier chapter for you :)

Sorry, I've been away for few days and just caught back up with this post.
I'm glad you have told Will's parents, have they come round to the idea yet?
But even if they haven't as long as you and Will are both happy that is all that matters and I wish the best for you hun.
Have you heard anymore from your doctor or midwife? :hug:

hi all, sorry for inactiveness over the past couple of days, things have been so busy!
i just wanted to say thank (again) SO much for all your support, i cant tell you enough how appreciative i am!! and also, im feeling MUCHMUCHMUCH happier about the whole scenerio :]
havent told my parents yet, we're planning to do so this weekend! and the midwife appointment went really well :)
xxx

Hey, thats what were here for :) I'm pleased the MW apt went well. Good luck with your parents hun xx

Glad your appointment went well, and good luck this weekend :flower:

Glad your MW app went well hun and *fingers crossed* that everything goes well with your parents at the weekend.
Remember we are always here for a good rant, advice ect lol and feel free to message me anytime as I love chatting to people.
All the best for you hun x

how did things with your parents go? hope it went ok xx

Just read this post as am new to the site , just want to say congrats to cmb and hope all is well , a wee update would be lovely .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back