does anyone wanna iron my bloody curtains?

hayley

Reaction score
took them down yesterday and washed them... but wasn't really thinking on.... today i've got to iron them and put them back up... bloody hell. :wall: :wall: i've done one - got another 3 to go.... ANYONE?????

no thanks. just shove them back up and ignore them. At least with crinkled curtains your house will stand out fromthe rest on the street :D

Wash them again, then hang them up damp!! The wrinkles will drop out!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anyone wanna come and wash my downstairs windows????? Upstairs are fine, but downstairs are covered in tiny little spots from the flies hitting the windows. :evil:

hayley I will iron your curtains if you can find someone to sping clean my entire house!!! :pray:

at least you have curtains sorted.... I am still trying to find some for the nursery!

xx

I'm seriously considering getting a cleaner for the next few weeks.

Oh, I don't have to - my Mum and Dad are coming back from Spain tomorrow!!! :lol: :rotfl:

I dread to think what their house is like. They've been away for 3 months, and normally I do everything and give it a good clean before they get back. but as I've been so bad, my brother has supposedly been doing it! I bet all the plants are dead, the doors are all open, the alarms not set, and the garden is full of weeds!! :shock:

in between soaking my fat feet in cold water.. applying for a loan on-line (northern rock are doing loans with 5.7% apr... so tempting) and eating cake i've managed to put 3 up.... got one more to go...

x

I would if I could but I can't so i won't :lol:

tankett said:
Wash them again, then hang them up damp!! The wrinkles will drop out!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anyone wanna come and wash my downstairs windows????? Upstairs are fine, but downstairs are covered in tiny little spots from the flies hitting the windows. :evil:

:shock: thats what i do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back