does anyone know what i would count as cd1 after having ectopic removed??

kazimotto

Reaction score
hi girls, does anyone know what i would count as cd1 after the surgery? i just wondered, cos i was obviously counting the bleeding previous as a mc but it wasnt so do i just dismiss any bleeding and start counting from surgery? i only had very light spotting once i'd had ectopic removed.any advice greatly appreciated...xxx

I would start counting your cycle from your next normal period.

Sorry to hear about the ectopic hun :hug:

Hi Kasimoto, nice to have you back, hope you feel better and more rested , how was the caravan holiday?

hi jj, it was good to get away, good rest. so now onward and upward eh. i am now trying to count cd's already and trying to figure if i will ov!! how u? xxx

Yeah I am doing ok thank you - My first period since the MC arrived wed unfortunately , so didn't manage to get pregnant again without dates!! So you know for your dates idea, it was a 26 day cycle counting from the day of the D&C on the 12th March and I only started bleeding late the night before it.
I am normally a 28 day cycle so thats not too bad. I have my new ticker and as you said onward and upward!! Maybee yours will be quite normal length too from your OP date?

I am also having a much needed holiday on sunday for a week in cornwall, mums down there too.
the day I get back seems to be two days before Ovulation , so that works out well!

You take care XXJJ

Last edited:
hi jj, well enjoy ur rest too, make the most of it. at least u know when ov is now so keep fingers crossed for this month for u. i feel ready to try again, so think for this month will just bd when feel like it and if it happens fine but if not then will count from next af.

have a good time, speak to u when back. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back