does anyone else....

missac

Reaction score
thought i would start a thread with all the silly things we do and think whilst pregnant.

Does anyone else still look at the paper after weeing expecting to see blood from af?

In the first few weeks of finding out was anyone else afraid to do a poo in case it pushed the baby out! :rotfl: :oops: :rotfl:

And lastly I feel fat, frumpy, and generally absolutely whale like and none of my clothes fit, so why, when i was on the scales this morning, squniting through my fingers, have i lost two pounds and weigh less than i started!

Discuss ...

haha, i remember thinking i was bleeding all the time wen infact it was just increased discharge...

when i went for a meal with my ex (father of the baby) i was convinced he was gonna put some sort of tablet/poison in my drink to make me lose the baby so i wudnt go the loo all the way thru the meal, haha
i was dyin for a wee but darent go, sounds sooo stupid but ya mind makes u think all sorts of stupid things eh ;)

I try not to lie on my belly in case I squish the baby.....& defintiely agree with the weight loss thing (over a stone now! and all I manage to eat is junk)......!!

i still run back and for toilet to see if im bleeding but its only increased discharge :oops:
as for the weight well ive not put any on but am heavy enough to start off with as i put a lot on last time i was pg and didnt get chance to lose any before this time everything still fits me but its uncomfortable so am def starting to pooch out in the belly xxx

you're certainly not odd!

I keep thinking that OH is only using me as an incubator and that he plans to steal my baby and run away back to Sweden with it!

Now come on ladies, that IS mad! :shock: :think: :doh:

I sneezed really hard the other day and it really hurt my lower belly - I was worried for about an hour that my sneeze had hurt my baby until my husband reminded me it's only about half a cm swimming around in about a gallon of fluid so probably enjoyed the ride :rotfl:

since been pg i always look on the paper, in first tri to make sure no blood etc, in second tri to make sure any d/c was normal and no blood, yellow colouring etc and in 3rd tri to look for show .. i guess its just a habit now lol :rotfl:

littlebump said:
I sneezed really hard the other day and it really hurt my lower belly - I was worried for about an hour that my sneeze had hurt my baby until my husband reminded me it's only about half a cm swimming around in about a gallon of fluid so probably enjoyed the ride :rotfl:

and i did that in first tri!! i was so worried lol

I to am afraid to poo incase i push baby out, but thats because i was told i would.

I darent even look at the scales! I used to be obsessive about them and was on them at least twice a day, havent touched them since +test :lol:

I check the paper all the time for blood, and i also run to the loo to see if im bleeding and its either a bit of wee ( sorry baby is kicking me in the bladder ! ) or increased discharge. in first trimester was afraid to hug my bf incase he squashed the baby, was afraid to stretch or sneeze

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back