Re Scanning? anyone else

bellybump

Reaction score
I got a phone call this morning and the hospital want me back in as soon as to do a re scan. They wouldnt say why, just that they needed to rescan before they 'release details'. Anyone else had this and know why it could be? Ive been chatting to MissSara and she knows someone else expecting twins who has scans every two weeks and it could be that. But I only had one Monday and the fact they wont tell me why bothers me. Does anyone know why?

didnt you say one twin was smaller then the other?? maybe it's just to try and get a better look for a reason for that??
I'd expect them to have told you at your other scan if they were concerned about anything.
Ring them back or your MW to try and find out why they're doing it if it's bothering you, it's your body and your babies, you ahve a right to know why they want you back in there

apparently one is 'significantly smaller' than the other. and lacks development by about 3 weeks. Could be, but why didnt they do whatever they needed to on monday?

I'm sure when you go in for your scan you can ask them why they were not able to tell you more last Monday. There may well be good reason for it. I'd wait and see what they say, as they are the only ones really in a position to answer you on that. No point stressing about something you won't have an answer to till you speak to them. I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation.

It may be that the consultant has since seen the scan results and wants you back for more. Often the results of such scans don't get seen by a consultant straight away, so it might take a few days to hear from them. The sonographer isn't always able to tell you things, it has to come from others elsewhere in the medical food chain.

:hug: :hug:

true... thanks sherlock. Im so glad im on here and met all you ladies. I wouldnt have known what to do and been so freaked out by now. You guys are good at talking sense into weird psychotic pregnant women lol

aww hun, i hope all is well. How annoying not to know more for now!
Keep yourself busy with us guys :) xxxx

i know when my friend was pg with her twin girlies she was scanned really frequently hun :hug:

xxx

yeah. been told i have one every 4 weeks now. it wasnt for that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back