Anyone else?

MrsR

Reaction score
I am absolutely 100% convinced that I am having a boy. Don't know why but I'm just convinced I am x So I was wondering, anyone else convinced about what they're having? And has anyone been convinced they knew, had scan and found out? Were you right or wrong? x

i was 100% convinced i was having a little girl, i knew her name and everything

until i saw that little penis on the ultrasound that is ;)

Lol! x x If it is a boy he'll be Noa Benjamin x

I did feel pretty convinced that I was having a boy until my scan yesterday and now I'm not so sure! Didn't see any "bits" but guess that doesn't mean it's not a boy! We didn't ask the sonographer the sex as what it to be a surprise but I'm still trying my hardest to guess!

For all those who had/are having boys, could you tell it was a boy without being told?!

I was convinced I was having a boy from very early on, as was OH. We were right, the sonographer asked us if we wanted to know which we did, but OH says he thought he'd already noticed it by that point, it was quite obvious for us, there were two legs and a little something in between lol, but she did zoom in to show us x

I was absolutely 150% convinced in my last pregnancy that I was having a boy, I had a dream and I just knew it - and yes, I did have a boy :lol: No idea this time though! x

Whenever I dream about baby I dream it's a boy! x

I have absolutely no idea what I'm having, OH is convinced it's a boy, even to the point where he told me the other day that it had only recently dawned on him that it might actually be a girl. He already has a 15 year old daughter with his ex and she's a real pain in the arse which is probably why he's hoping for a boy this time hehe. Hope I don't disappoint!

Inky I am in similar situation my OH has a son with his ex and is praying for a girl because he never really bonded with his son so I feel worried about the fact I'm so convinced I'm having a boy as I feel he'll be really disappointed!

Inky I am in similar situation my OH has a son with his ex and is praying for a girl because he never really bonded with his son so I feel worried about the fact I'm so convinced I'm having a boy as I feel he'll be really disappointed!

I also had that prob with my ex had a son he never seen, wen i was pregnant the first time round i was so hoping for a girl as hubby would of liked a girl.

All the time on this pregnancy ive been saying im having a boy i dont know why its mothers instinct i guess :oooo: :D and surely enough the sonographer said it looks like a boy :dance: was well chuffed. everyone kept saying im having a girl but deep down i knew i was having a boy so although knowing i was having a boy i had the pleasure of putting it in the faces that im having a boy woooooop lol sounds like people are having boys this year at the min though. you deserve some happiness chick :D xx

I have absolutely no idea! I didn't have a clue with all of them. I thought i was having a girl last time as the pregnancy was so different from my first sons!

My husband is desperate for a girl so i'm hoping for a pink bundle this time!

i was convinced my dd was a boy as they couldnt tell at 20wk scan i was buying loads of boy stuff bouncy chair etc was all blue then at 33wks i was scaned again and told girl im convinced girl this time which means prob boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back