Does anyone else get scared sometimes?

hellie123

Reaction score
I hope its not just me!!!! I just so scared sometimes, I live this little one inside me so much and I just sometimes get scared. Does anyone else feel like this>

Me!!

I often think "oh f**k, im gonna have a child in a few weeks". But then i also get times of excitment.

I think/hope its natural. lol.

I was holding a 3 month old baby a few weeks ago... I really havent got a clue, but apparently its all different with your own.

xx

JayK2387 said:
Me!!

I often think "oh f**k, im gonna have a child in a few weeks". But then i also get times of excitment.

I think/hope its natural. lol.

I was holding a 3 month old baby a few weeks ago... I really havent got a clue, but apparently its all different with your own.

xx

Thank you for replying, I am due the day before you, we just about managed to stay Team Green but it was hard!!!!

I have heard people say its different with your own. I am just so excited about the whole thing, its all I have ever wanted and I can truely say that as well as meeting and marrying my OH its the best thing I have ever done and I just get scared to be too happy about it sometimes. I am such a worrier!! :wall:

Yes me :wave: and she will be my fourth and last baby :(

Sometimes i feel so blessed to have 3 beautiful kids already that im almost worried to get so excited about my new little princess

Dont get me wrong i cant wait and i am excited but at times im worried incase something goes wrong, its almost like a defence mechanism. Sounds pretty normal to me hun :hug: :hug:

kayzee said:
Yes me :wave: and she will be my fourth and last baby :(

Sometimes i feel so blessed to have 3 beautiful kids already that im almost worried to get so excited about my new little princess

Dont get me wrong i cant wait and i am excited but at times im worried incase something goes wrong, its almost like a defence mechanism. Sounds pretty normal to me hun :hug: :hug:

Yes, you are spot on with the defensive mechanism. My husband is so excited as well as is so much more loving towards me now and I just get scared of something happening, everyone tells me that I worry too much but I just can't help it!!! Thanks for your kind words :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back