Doctors Tomorrow....

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hey Everyone

I have managed to pull my appointment forward early, me and the o/h are supposed to be going, but my o/h starts his new job tomorrow, so I have to go on my own....

Basically after 4 years of trying, we have decided to go back to the doctors and this will be the second time and I want some answers...I am scared incase I found out it's me that is infertile, because that will make me less of a woman that I am feeling right now, not being able to concieve...

Appointment is 9am, so I will post when I get back and let you all know what's gone on. I actually don't really know what they will do, what with my o/h not being present, but I am not waiting for another appointment, they are like a 1 month wait for things like this at our doctors (as it's not classed as an emergancy)

Wish me luck xx

Good Luck!! You need some definite answers after trying for so long. You must be so frustrated. I hope you get your :bfp: soon and everything is ok:)

xx

:hug: I hope your appointment goes well and they are able to give you some answers x

UPDATE!

Just come back from the doctors and found out that the blood test that came back inconclusive was that I have Thyroid problems....I can't believe it.

Anyway after talking about the steps to tackle my Thyroid problem, I mentioned how long we have been trying and she was that is a very long time, but apperantly infertility can be caused from my Thryoid problems (which I looked up on the internet and it is very common). Anyway she has advised my o/h to go to see a male doctor to do a sperm count test and in the meantime, she is going to refer us to a fertility clinc, once I get my second lot of blood tests back for the Thyroid, as they need to know if I have a underactive or overactive thyroid.

I am actually stunned when I came out, but all the symptoms I have been getting over the last couple of years have all come down to having a Thyroid problem and never even noticed it. I am also questioning why it has not been picked up in the 13 blood tests I had last year lol

Donna xxx

oh hun :hug: sorry to hear you're having thyroid problems but in a way you must be relieved to actually have something to work with now, and it can be controlled with tablets anyway, just takes a while to get the dosage right. Im actually quite happy for you :) :hug:

I'm glad that you got somewhere at the doctors - definitely a step in the right direction!

Good luck at the docs, pinn them down for answers! ha

good luck will pop back to see how u got on fingers crossed all ok xx

Hey Donna,
How are you feeling now? Hopefully this will turn out to be a huge positive step for you both.
Hugs Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back