help??

XbabygirlshelliX

Reaction score
hey all desperate 4 bit advice please nobody at all knows this other then me the o/h n mil but my o/h only has one ball due to cancer cells when he was a toddler it kept swelling n stuff well i was on the pill for 3years and have been off it for nearly 8months i think it is as im not tracking as i dont want it to be controlled we just want to be relaxed and get pregnant we had one month were i was 2 weeks late had positive test wen drs to clarivy it dr told me frm symptoms n stuff he thought i was pregnant then i had 24 hours of sharp pains every 5 mins in my belly n heavy bleeding n passed large bloodclot dr confirmed i wasnt pregnant n now me n my o/h are struggling to even hear the words im pregnant to come from ppl as we want it so badly we keep crying every so often cos we want it so desperatly ne1 elses o/h have something similar?? all advice appreciated :hugs::flower:

sorry for length

Hi hun.

I'm sorry to say I have no advice as I've never been in your position before but I just wanted to say I really hope that things work out for you both, I'm sure there'll be someone who can help you on here. You're not alone. :hug:

x x

Did the doctor confirm if you had an MC or not? If it was an MC that proves that you can indeed get pregnant and that's good news! Not good news that you had an MC but good news for the future prospects of TTC. They say 1 in 4 pregnancies end in a MC but most are undetected as too early in pregnancy when they happen. Just because your OH hasd only one testicle should not impact on the quality of sperm but if you are concerned, you have been TTC for 8 months and any doctor should send your OH for tests to confirm.

I'm sorry that you have been going through this - its not easy!! Stay on the forum here with us, we will help you through this!!

i did hpt evryday as i didnt believe they was positive then the day i went docs i wasnt feeling gr8 kept been sick then i had the pains n everything did another test n it came bk negative but a digi had said i was 2-3wks preg so :( im in talk with my oh about him seeing about going for the sperm test hes jus nervous n reluctant cos he hates it n dnt feel like a true bloke i suppose thankyou girlies :) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back