Do you worry all the time

littlemuffin

Reaction score
This is my first baby, and I am so lucky that I have not had a mc, or anything like that before, and I thank my lucky stars for that.

But I just worry that something is going to happen, I want this baby so much, but the last couple of days I have like a sharp pain in my uterus, and I just keep telling myself, it's where baby is growing, please tell me I am not going mad I am right in thinking this.

I have a midwife appointment on Friday, so I will bring it up with her anyway.

Paranoia is as much connected with pregnancy as sex, LOL! I am very much the same, we just want the best for our babies and want them safe :hug: Of course, it doesn't help that we haven't been through this before and every sensation seems new, strange and potentially dangerous!

I get sharp pains all the time - it's baby makin more room for itself and is perfectly normal.

I'm a bit like u. First pg, no previous mc's and I have fertility problems and was trying for 2 and a half years only to fall naturally and have it confirmed the day we were due to be referred for IVF!

I'm constantly worrying and panicking, I have a Doppler for those days I feel worst. Just tryin to enjoy it now, been feeling Pip move for the past 3 weeks, so that is helping alleviate some of the worry.

xx

I am a wreck for most of the time I am awake!
I have had 3 mc's but think I would be this way anyway! X

Yes I worry about everything x think it's the start if being a parent x

i worry all the time. I worry hes too quiet alot sometimes he has quiet days i worry its a dream and i wont get to meet him. I had fertility problems hes my miricle dont think that helps but im a worryer anyway

Constantly :( I even had a dream where they told me I couldn't continue with the pg. I woke up crying xx

yep worry all the time and the sharp pains are probably your ligaments stretching......i have been getting a lot of sharp pains and i am sure boo boo was tap dancing on one of my nerves yesterday...i kept almost hitting the roof!!!

but i do still worry with every twinge and pain but getting more used to the fact that they are all completely normal.

we are growing little people in there so it's not going to go unnoticed! he he...thats what i keep telling myself..

if something had gone wrong, you would feel nothing.......unless you felt awful cramping with blood and from experience if its going wrong its a cramping that disables you.......so try not to worry and just think that every little twinge is your womb and bits just growing for your lovely little bubs :) xx

I worry all the time, I've also had no mc's or anything so every niggle I worry. I also havent felt LO move yet so worry about that too. I brought a doppler just so I could double check every now and again. xx

Worry, worry, worry...know it too well

I worried when;
my IVF was coming up...
would the medication work...
would i produce a good amount of eggs...
Were there any eggs...
Will they be good quality...
Will fertilisation happen...
Will the incemination work...
Will i get pregnant...
what if i don't...

Pregnant!! :) then i worried;

About Period type cramps...
will i make 6wks...
will i make 10wks...
will i make 12wks...
will the first scan show a healthy baby...
What is that niggly pain...
Why does my back hurt...
will i feel any movement from the baby...
What if i dont...
what happens when the movment stops...
will my 20wk scan be ok...
will i find out the sex and if i do will i be sad that i asked as i intend to remain team yellow...
Why does my bump look small...
will my bump get much bigger...
will i get stretch marks...
and on..
and on..
and on..

So my answer is yes i think worrying is normal. If not i have a problem!!

;)

i am now woried about when the baby is here...hoe will i cope...how will i know what it wants...but mroe importantly and my huge worry now...

how will a baby come out of my foof cos its just not big enough???!!!!! lol

xx

every day....
i chack the hb with my doppler every night before i go to sleep, that way i know whats going on in there wether it be the hb or just kicks etc.

how will a baby come out of my foof cos its just not big enough???!!!!! lol

xx

I was thinking just that last night, I am so f-ed. There's no WAY a baby is going to fit through that.

im a worrier too. i had a termination when i was in my teens( which i regret everyday esp as this pregnancy develops) so feel if god forbid something happens to leandro its my comeuppance. im constantly worrying whenever i dont feel him kick, if i get an odd twinge, that im eating the wrong stuff. constantly doing my ohs head in aswell, then hes like if something happens its cos your stressing yourself out and that makes me worry even more. i think it just goes with pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back