Useless worry?

Crimson92

Reaction score
I have felt baby kick from about 17 weeks and I already feel like I am not feeling baby kick enough and I keep thinking it should be getting stronger. I also keep thinking for some weird reason that my uterus is getting smaller? That it should be up to my belly button by now but feels like it is just shrinking :( I keep thinking when I get my twenty weeks scan that something is going to be wrong? Am I just being silly :(? X

Aw hun, you will be fine and your baby will be too. Its normal to worry... we will be still here worrying when they are born and for the rest of their life. Try not to worry enjoy it :) Hope you feel better soon. Bet baby will be booting you all the time soon lol xxx

I brought this up with my MW the other week, as I'd had a day or two where I'd hardly felt babba moving.
She said not to worry, and that they don't rely on movements until you're 27weeks, and then you should feel about 10-ish movements a day.
So until then I'd just enjoy the movements you do feel :)

If you are really worried though, don't hesitate to call your midwife - that's what they're there for, after all! x

like the others have said try not to worry and dont wish for the stronger kicks too soon they hurt after a while or are annoying when you have a foot in the rib that wont move lol all fun though i promise :)

Thanks girls :) Going to wait and see my midwife and wait for the scan, felt a few kicks today so I am happy, for now lol xx

It's still very early on Hun. As you get to 21 weeks+ you will notice them more as bby is getting bigger and stronger.
You have nothing to worry about as bby is moving at all times but as bby is small u won't feel it so hard :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back