Do you still worry?

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
I know that most of us have been through the mill in tri 1, and then when we step through the gate into tri 2 we breathe a huge sigh of relief and think it's going to be plainer sailing! But do you still worry about LO, esp when there's a long wait again for the 20 wk scan and some of the symptoms start to go away, and some of us might feel a bit more normal?

(I can't believe I'd ever say this but after suffering severe nausea in tri 1, I now hardly get any which is worrying LOL.. I mean I used to attribute MS with the baby being OK!) Ridiculous I know but now I sometimes wake up bright and refreshed and think.. am I still pregnant?
Especially since I haven't felt the baby move yet! (Hubby and I decided not to get a doppler since I suffer from anxiety and don't want to provoke an attack!)

Does anyone else go through this worry?

Yes! I'm now only occasionally sick and have felt really energetic this weekend. Plus my bump is only small and I haven't felt the baby move yet (I don't think). So, despite having seen him/her on a scan and heard the heartbeat, there's still a part of me that's getting used to this and waiting for it all to sink in. I still catch myself thinking that I might not be pregnant really (very daft I know) or wondering if s/he's stopped growing. I'm hoping things get better when I'm bigger and movement is more obvious.

yeh i still worry, i know i've not long been in tri2 and it was a huge releif but i dont think i'll stop worrying til the baby's actually here, and is safe and well

TRY NOT TO WORRY CARLA.. u will feel the baby in a few weeks.. well before your next scan xx

dont wory hun i was about 15 weeks when i first felt something like little flutters and thats all im still feeling may not even be baby but like the others have said give it few more weeks then you will feel baby prodding and poking you loads.

i think what ever tri you are in pregnancy can be a stressful time just try and relax and have a nice bath and do something that will help you relax :hug: :hug:

dont wory hun i was about 15 weeks when i first felt something like little flutters and thats all im still feeling may not even be baby but like the others have said give it few more weeks then you will feel baby prodding and poking you loads.

i think what ever tri you are in pregnancy can be a stressful time just try and relax and have a nice bath and do something that will help you relax :hug: :hug:

I am worried about everything. I worry if baby is not moving around much or if he's too active too. I also get myself worked up at all the things that could still go wrong. I think it's natural and nothing to worry about. we're all the same. xxx

You worry when the baby starts to move and then has a quiet day! :?

I'm well into my third trimester and still worrying. Especially, as posted above, when the baby has an excited day and then a quiet one. I guess it's just resting, but it's still nerve-racking.

I'm to the point where I really cannot wait to give birth, as when she's born I know she will be safe and sound.

Well, that's what I tell myself... I'm sure I'll still worry after she's born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back