do all tests have evaps

Rayxxx123

Reaction score
i just though does every test get an evap line? the ones i had last week came up within time but ive had so many over the last 2 years so know now not to believe them after the time limit. does anyone else always get them?

I seem to! i have tried so many different brand strip tests over the last few cycles - and have had times when every time I poas I get 'a line'!

they are not so common with the more expensive tests but I would waste too many! I think I am now used to what is an evap and what isn't :(

and it's not just during the time limit - the ones i got for last cycle came up in the first 30 seconds or so! and stayed for a few mins then faded as they dried! so who knows!

I never have evaps. I thought i did last month but it was just a dent in the stick causing a shadow x

Last edited:
I've never had evaps even with ics which I am a devoted user of!!! Only thing about the ic is that the line is very faint early on, but when I think I see a line, I use a more expensive test and have always got a bfp. I have seen some evil evaps on here though. Enough to make me nervous of sqinter lines.

I've had Evans on ic, frer clear blue easy and another one I can't think of the name but wasn't cheap either , they are getting very common lately makes me think twice about testing :-/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back