Discharge - what will epu do?

lozzalozza

Reaction score
Hey Girls, I've been having some brown discharge which is how my mmc started planning on phoning epu this morning but what will they do as I'm only 6 weeks tomorrow. Will a scan show anything?
Lozza x.

I had a scan at 6 weeks and I saw the heartbeat that was a vaginal scan so they may possibly scan you. Hope the EPU will scan you and the brown discharge stops. Sorry just saw you're 6 weeks tomorrow I think it would be too early for a heartbeat yet although you would see the sac etc they may book you in for a scan in a few days time as if you go for a scan and it's too early for a heartbeat that would cause more worry IMO. But I'm not the epu so I hope they're helpful let us know how you get on xxxx

Last edited:
I saw this and a heartbeat at 6+2, good luck xxx it was an abdominal scan I had xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 15
I had a mmc last Dec, I had some bleeding this pregnancy at 7 weeks so called epu and they booked me in for a scan due to history. Give then a call deffo!

depends on their policy - some will scan earlier than 7 weeks, others will just do 2x hcg blood tests 48hours apart and book you in for a scan in a week depending on those results. Give them a call.....

I had brown discharge between 5-6 weeks, but was advised to wait until 7 weeks for the scan. It was abdominal and we were able to see a heartbeat!
Everything has been ok since then.
Fingers crossed for you! X

I'm getting the discharge as well :( xxx

Not yet, i think its too early at the moment but is has made me wantto get an early scan, probably at 7 weeks. Hope you're ok xxx

Last edited:
So, had a scan - no obvious probs but too early to see baby so I've to go back in 2 weeks. Just have to wait and see. Don't know what to think. Thanks for all your support xxx.

Hope you're ok hun, horrible being in limbo xxx

I take some comfort in that our dates r quite close, maybe its quite common at this time
Xxx

Midwife seemed fairly upbeat so seems to be just have to keep our fingers crossed x.

So hard to do i know, but you need to try not to worry hun.

I had some brown blood type discharge at around 6wks and all was fine. They did a scan at 7wks and saw babies heartbeat which was lovely and all normally.

Fx you will be just fine hun.

Michelle. x

Fx for you & your bean Hun. Try stay positive because worrying will do you no good at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back