Prune Juice discharge

TeeUK

Reaction score
I have been having a lot of reddish/brown discharge so I put on a pad. Just went to loo and it looks like prune juice......so now I'm thinking ectopic or mmc :(

I also have a dull ache in my right side and my tummy feels really flat today, the only symptom left is slighty sore boobs....been trying to stay possitive for scan tomorrow but I just feel :cry:

aww hun u need to relax untill tomoz and just monitor all ur symptoms and signs

I hope everything is fine, I know when i went in for my scan at 9 weeks for pains they said it couldn't be ectopic because i was too far gone at that point. I have neve experienced mmc so I cannot comment on that, I would say as the blood is like prune juice its not bright red more a deep purple brown, which as you are 9 weeks now could well be when you would normally have your period and could just be a break through bleed, I really hope its that for you.

Had a good cry got some emotion out, feel a bit better now. Thanks for replies. I am going to chill out now and wait for tomorrow. Really hope it's break though bleed.....fingers crossed :)

Good luck for tomorrow hun, what times your scan? Put your feet up and get some rest tonight x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my scan at 10:45am........really nervous!

Hope everything turns out ok tomorrow! And I hope you get some sleep tonight :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back