Dipping my toe in

Doodles

Reaction score
hi guys, I can finally come join you after getting a strong :BFP: this afternoon, our EDD is 27th November, 6 days before Doodles' birthday :roll: we're so happy x

What?????? Omg!!!! How have I missed this?????? Omg!!!! Congratulations xx

thanks both, lol Cosmic hun I've literally just posted an un-obvious post in girlies room x

Congratulations :) Doodles will have the best birthday present bless him xx

lol hubby has said if bubs is born on Doodles' birthday, Doodles will think bubs is his birthday pressie :lol: x

OMG doodles congratulations! We will all keep everything crossed for you and send you good baby vibes for a super sticky one! X

Thanks all, praying this is it :pray: already got a name picked out (though if hubby gets his way it'll change :roll: ) Noah Alexander :cloud9: we're going to try really hard not to tell anyone as we want Doodles to be the first to know and we dont want to tell him till 2nd trimester

Question, what the hell do I do now? lol x

Made up for you :yay:
Get yourself to the GP and get yourself on the road to a mw booking in appointment x

thanks hun, phoning dr tomorow regarding meds (been without thtem 2weeks now cos the surgery is pants) so going to ask all about what to do now. If I've got to do bedrest for the next 9months I will x

OMG !!!

Congratualtions hun, I didn't know you were still TTC?

Excellent news

xxxxxxxxx

So happy for you hun!!! :yay: Congratulations!! :D x x

Congratulations honey :) hope the next 9 months are happy and healthy xxxx

:yay: eeeek doodles!!! :dust:

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members