Can I join you all?

Tina & Gabs

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:

I was going to wait a while before coming here but I decided to come and join you all :D

I got my BFP on Friday on an internet cheapie; it was a faint line; so I did another 4... or so :oops:

On Saturday I decided to do a CB digi and as clear as day it said pregnant :cheer:

My due date is between 3-6 March 2009 (I have funny length cycles so not 100% sure).

We have been trying for a couple of months and I really thought we were out this month.

I really wanted a 2 and a half year age gap so I am really happy :D

Really looking forward to going through it all again and getting to know you ladies.

All the best to everyone :hug:

Tina & Gabs said:
I got my BFP on Friday on an internet cheapie; it was a faint line; so I did another 4... or so :oops:

:lol: Which didn't you trust - your eyes or the test! (I must have asked OH a dozen times "it is positive isn't it!!"

Congrats and welcome again to pregnancy! :hug:

Hey!! :wave: Congratulations!!!!!!!!

:hug: :hug:

Ive been a good girl this time - only done three tests (so far! shhh :shhh: :rotfl: )

Your due date is a few after mine (1st March!) - how much does the length of your cycles effect your due date?

Thanks everyone

Sam; it depends on the length of your cycles as to when your due date is. (it's all very confusing). I did one of those calculator things and it varied on the due date depending on what I put in.

Mine are normally between 30 and 35 days; so I could be due anything from 3rd - 6th May.

I really wasn't expecting it this month :D

Good luck everyone :hug:

well done tina xx have a great pregnancy :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111