Dipping my toe in

Congratulations hun!

Going by DD there will be 12 days between baby and AJ's birthday :) x

Awww great! Congrats :) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone, lol CARNAT we wernt, we'd given up and I'd started sorting the baby stuff to sell. We only had a couple of random nights of DP so I was sure we wernt pregnant, even when AF was late lol x

Thank you :D Gave in & told my mum & nan incase I needed support, omg seems a little more real now lol got to phone EPU 10th April, whent nosing for prams while I was in town :blush: omg I'm in love with a travel system in Mothercare & it's only £280! x

Thank you :D Gave in & told my mum & nan incase I needed support, omg seems a little more real now lol got to phone EPU 10th April, whent nosing for prams while I was in town :blush: omg I'm in love with a travel system in Mothercare & it's only £280! x

Which is it hun? I got a trenton deluxe from there and I loved it would defo recommend it, cost me £280 last year. I'm trying to sell mine now lol Only used part of it for 2 months before I got a quinny lol Now having to get a tandem so going for icandy. I should take out shares in bloody buggies lol

That's the one hun, omg it's brilliant, and so smooth to push I'm completley in love :lol:
lol I lost count how many prams we had on Doodles, the last pram we got was the the best though, a Koochi. Only problem is it's been trashed :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back