Diet starts today (again)

Hazel

Reaction score
Everyday for the past 2 weeks I've said I will start my diet but then I go out and have lunch somewhere like McDonalds :oops: .

Well it's got to start now because the doc said I'm too fat for the pill :oops: :oops: :oops: . He's given me the mini pill for three months then hoping I can go back on Dianette if I've lost enough weight :pray: .

It was only this time last year I was going to the gym 4 times a week and doing 10k each visit on the treadmill, rower and bike.

hi hun, i keep saying exactly the same thing! i didnt think there was such a thing as been 'too fat' for the pill? :hug:

You've lost 18lb already so far :shock: Hazel, that's amazing! You should be REALLY proud of yourself. You're doing fab (all those Maccy D's can't have affected you too badly :wink: )

Good on you though for starting it. There are a few of us starting diets this month (there's a sticky in this section), you should join us :D We'll support each other :hug: xx

Yah! more ppl to lose weight with=better success :hug:

Also just to say nothing wrong with going maccy ds if you make a better choice, or why not if you have a resally good month treat yourself to one thing from the menu?
(Says the girl who is still 12stone flipping 7lbs!!!) :rotfl:

Steelgoddess said:
Also just to say nothing wrong with going maccy ds if you make a better choice,

Healthy choice :rotfl: . I love burgers. I was a veggie for 7 years before becoming pregnant :shock:

Well I've started diet again today. It's 8am and so far I have had nothing unhealthy :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back