Did your waters break?

laura-82

Reaction score
My mum has told me that with me & my brother her waters didn't break. They had to do it in the hospital. :shock:

Do you think there is a chance that this will happen to me too?

mine didn't break on their own, doc had to do it due to Jack's heart rate dropping so not sure what would have happened if left normally :hug:

MW broke mine, as above - Libby's heartrate had dropped - I think I was about 8cm when they broke them :D

Jess and Nathans broke on there own but Aimee was induced and the MW broke them when I was about 8cm to speed it up.

Never had my waters break only when i was at the pushing stage waiting for number 4 ANYTIME now!!! :roll:

Mine didn't break until I was well in established labour. Even then they didn't break completely (or something like that and the midwife did the rest).

With Sophie mine broke before i started full on labour there was loads of water went all over my sofa and living room floor carpet :rotfl:

I totally missed the excitment of that happening when i had my 2nd section

only my 'hind' water broke apparently (which i thought was my waters) so when i went into hospital she broke my water for me , i was about 3 cm :D .

My waters broke even before I had any pain or anything. I thought I was p*ssing myself at 1st :oops: :oops: lol

mine broke before my contractions started (while I was on the loo thank god!!)

Never had my waters break only when i was at the pushing stage waiting for number 4 ANYTIME now!!! :roll:

Mine didn't break until I was well in established labour. Even then they didn't break completely (or something like that and the midwife did the rest).

With Sophie mine broke before i started full on labour there was loads of water went all over my sofa and living room floor carpet :rotfl:

I totally missed the excitment of that happening when i had my 2nd section

only my 'hind' water broke apparently (which i thought was my waters) so when i went into hospital she broke my water for me , i was about 3 cm :D .

My waters broke even before I had any pain or anything. I thought I was p*ssing myself at 1st :oops: :oops: lol

mine broke before my contractions started (while I was on the loo thank god!!)

The midwife had to break mine just before Thea was born because they still hadnt gone when i needed to start pushing

Rachel said:

Same here; I was in bed at the time. Thank goodness for those maternity pads/sheets; they saved my bed :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back