Did you have to be shaved for birth?

*digs out chain saw* stand back, I'm going in!

I gave up last month, gave it one last trim.

They shaved me for my c Section but cannot remember them doing it! Not bothered this time, I carn't see it! Won't shave it, it will end up being all bristley by the time the baby comes, I don't want him to have stubble rash!

debecca said:
I remember my mum once mentioning to me that they'd shaved her pubic hair so she could give birth... is this still common practice? :shock:

They did with me, in Cyprus they are very old fashioned. 3 days before, I even when and had my 'area' trimmed just so it was neat. There wasn't any frigging point, they hacked it ALL off, I was bald as a baby's bum!!!

I attacked mine with the veet today. I couldn't see what I was doing with my bump in the way though so it's a bit patchy and uneven! :oops:
Still better than having a forest though :lol:

I had emergency c section and they said 'what you like down there?' lol I actually thought I had kept it pretty neat and tidy but alas the bic still came out. Dry shave too! I actually couldn't care less, I was far too worried about the baby-I was only bothered by my slightly eccentric mother (think sharon osbourne humour) who as they were shaving me said 'oooh put a little heart in it'

mother!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back