Did you have to be shaved for birth?

Daffodil said:
ROFL

This was going to be one of my questions!

I wondered if its possible to shave your own with a mirror when you have a big belly!
:oops:
Dawn

you can't even put your socks on with a big belly, let alone contort yourself into shaving :rotfl:

I have trouble doing shoe laces now. I feel like my chest and stomach are gonna explode when I bend over!

It's shocking! OH is not amused. I'll have to get him to give me a hair cut before my muffs big day! :lol:

It's shocking! OH is not amused. I'll have to get him to give me a hair cut before my muffs big day! :lol:

mmonroemaniac said:
sparky said:
lol :shock: if my maintenance gets any worse LO will need to be born with a machette

ditto! i really havent been preening my lady garden lately!

I've been the same, just can't be bothered. I shaved a couple of days ago though and I feel right proud of myself, like I've done some sort of mammoth task :rotfl:

mmonroemaniac said:
sparky said:
lol :shock: if my maintenance gets any worse LO will need to be born with a machette

ditto! i really havent been preening my lady garden lately!

I've been the same, just can't be bothered. I shaved a couple of days ago though and I feel right proud of myself, like I've done some sort of mammoth task :rotfl:

bhe101 said:
I did, I had an emergency section though.
One of the midwifes just came at me and said I needed to be hair free and started hacking away with a bic type razor.
I was in the middle of a ward with about 8 othere ladies and she didnt close the curtain either!! I was mortified! :oops:

:shock: :shock: That's shocking!!

bhe101 said:
One of the midwifes just came at me and said I needed to be hair free and started hacking away with a bic type razor.
I was in the middle of a ward with about 8 othere ladies and she didnt close the curtain either!! I was mortified! :oops:

i tried to wax mine today, and omg is it uncomfortabl trying to see whats gong on down there!! going ot have to use a mirrow next time, cos i felt faint bending in half to see the top half! I luckily have a friend who will do it for me if i ask him nicely (hes so lovely, and interesting in pregnancy, unlike baby daddy, he got as excited as me about leaky boobs, oh and hes not gay, and very single if anyoens interested lol :wink:)

i tried to wax mine today, and omg is it uncomfortabl trying to see whats gong on down there!! going ot have to use a mirrow next time, cos i felt faint bending in half to see the top half! I luckily have a friend who will do it for me if i ask him nicely (hes so lovely, and interesting in pregnancy, unlike baby daddy, he got as excited as me about leaky boobs, oh and hes not gay, and very single if anyoens interested lol :wink:)

maybebaby said:
if they can cope with cleaning up my poo during birth they're hardly going to judge me for having a hairy muff. :)
LMAO!!! :rotfl:

maybebaby said:
if they can cope with cleaning up my poo during birth they're hardly going to judge me for having a hairy muff. :)
LMAO!!! :rotfl:

xJodieLoux said:
bhe101 said:

I know, the whole birth experience was a bad one, that was just the start!!if anyone tries to do that to me this time they'll be told where to go!!

xJodieLoux said:
bhe101 said:

I know, the whole birth experience was a bad one, that was just the start!!if anyone tries to do that to me this time they'll be told where to go!!

I keep myself trimmed down there anyway so I'm dreading being too big to reach down there. I really don't fancy the idea of having my DH near my nether regions with a razor blade :?

Thank goodness for these responses! I'll stay a Hairy Mary then :rotfl:

so long as its not like a gorilla's armpit, i'm not going to worry too much, just give it all a trim over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back