did you find out/ are you finding out the sex??

funny - to start with I though I will definitely want to find out! Now I'm not sure. 2 reasons:

1. They sometimes get it wrong! I think this would be horrible if I was sure that I'm having a girl, bought all the pink stuff, chose girly name, dreamt about my little daughter all the time and then would have a boy after all! I mean I'm not bothered either way, just I don't want to get too used to the idea of having a daughter or a son and then be disappointed.

2. Currently we are having lots of fun with my husband choosing names for both sexes, thinking of how he or she could look, what they might do when they grow up, etc. We are preparing for both, girl and boy, and it's double fun. If I knew for definite who I'm gonna have, half of the fun would be taken away.

that's it. Personally I don't really understand the 'surprise' thing. I like surprise presents on Christmas, but the 'surprise' feeling doesn't feel very appropriate to me for having a baby. But that's a personal thing, of course.

okay, hypertheticly: i started being exited about both sexes and thinking of girls and boys names (lots of fun), but as the days went on i found myself wanting a boy and eliminated the fact that it could be a girl, im constantly thinking of boys names, looking at boys baby clothes, and looking into the futre where my boy will be......if it comes out a girl i would be dissapointed as i didnt see what sex it is. (this is a hyperthetic scenario, its not a true story) lol

um... I don't know, I don't feel that this would happen in my case. I guess this depends on the individual and if they have a preference for a girl/boy or not.

I really can't say that I do have a strong preference... Of course I can't guarantee it won't change though, but this is how I feel at the moment.

I decided the other day to just be team yellow - feel much better for just having made a decision either way!!

x

We'll be staying team yellow, it's one of the few mysteries left in life :)

we will be staying team yellow! i want the suprise at the very end :yay:

Team yellow all the way lol. Only 3 weeks to go until we know what bubs is - can't wait lol. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back