finding out sex?

Dee1985

Reaction score
got my 20 week detailed scan on 5th jan, im going to find out the sex this time as i didnt with Dior, how often can they not tell? iv sum times heard ppl say the legs are crosses?
im having a detailed scan for spina bifida as my mum has had 2 still borns with it..

im excited now to no the sex? wot r the chances they can tell me?

Hiya Dionne, love the name Dior, it's fab. I haven't had an easy pregnancy and had 6 scans on the NHS-everytime the little one had legs tightly closed.

At 20 weeks they will definitley be able to tell you sex pending on the baby's position-most babies aren't as awkward. In the end I wanted to know so much I paid for the 4d scan, and it's a girl.

Let us know how you get on-you wanting a boy this time or another girl?

Take care

Karrina x

hi k. im not to bothered what i have, it will be my last thou. i dont want lots of babies just 2 will do me. so a boy would be nice but then 2 girls so close will be nice i can dress them like twins :)

Hi Dionne,

make sure you keep us posted! I hope they can see what sex the baby is when you go :) it's so exciting finding out.

with me the midwife said 'iiiiiiii can tellllll yooooou.... that yooooou are havvvvving ..... aaaaaa....... baaaaaaby ........ girl' :D felt like i was on who wants to be a millionnaire or something the way she draged out telling us haha

Hi dionne

I hope that you get to find out the sex of your baby on thursday - keep us posted :D :D

Xxx

good luck for thursday dionne will keep everything crossed for you hun hope you dont have a dissappointment like me xxxxxxxxxx

iv cheated ladies!!!! either way i will find out the sex cuz iv got my 20 weeks detailed scan on the nhs at 9am thurs morning and i have phoned m.u.m.s its a private hospital were for £70 they tell u what the sex is and give u a 10min dvd of the baby so i phoned them and booked a appointment for 2pm thurs :) but if they can tell me the sex at my first nhs scan then i wont go to the private one. i wasnt bothered bout finding out the sex with dior and waited till i gave birth but this time my partner wants to no so because iv got my self all excitted i really want to no now!!
and so i can get sum baby clothes b4 the sales finish as it was a waist of time gettin white for dior cuz as soon as i round out it was a girl i only wanted her in pink!!!!
il let u all no thou x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back