Did I OV way earlier then my opks??

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Hope you are all well!:)

Just thought I'd share my thoughts about getting preggers this time as I had a scan yesterday that if I went by OV day I should have been 10+ 6 or 11 weeks and the baby actually measured 11+ 4, that would mean that I ov'd way earlier than my positive opk on cd14, on cd10!!

There were many months I didn't even BD til my positive opk and at the best I would do it 1 - 2 days before, but this time I did it pretty much from AF.

If you remember my hpts were really dark at 10 dpo so I think I must have ov'd before my opks.

Hope this might help one of you who usually wait like I did.

Good luck with all your ttc and treatments!:)

Xx

They date on measurement though Maybe , So your baby is prob growing nicely. It happens a lot to ladies, they are sure of when they OV'd and get told different each time at scans . I would say that a few days growth difference of 4 days is nothing and that you OV'd when all the signs said you did.

I am glad all is going well for you though Maybe, you had me worried there for a min when you never came on yesterday after the scan x x x

Glad everything is ok with you and mini maybe xxxx

glad to hear all is well maybe xxxxx

Good to hear from you maybe. Glad u are well! Pics of scan please xxxx

Arh bless maybe look at your little scan pic! It is gorgeous. Glad to see a lttc happy story. When is your due date?
Nearly into tri 2 now xxxxx

Hi maybe, glad all is going well with you and baby. Love the scan pic :) xxx

Oh nice to see your scan Maybe! Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back