I'm back! 14dpo today!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi girls!!

Hope you're all well, I'll try and catch up throughout the day but good luck for everyone's testing and appointments. :)

I'm 14 dpo today and I'm expecting to get AF pretty soon I just did a couple of hpts that were bfn's.

I'm not too gutted as I think I may well have missed the egg as I had major EWCM on cd 9 and 10 and before my positive opk on cd 11 and hadn't even been bding so it was a bit of a disastrous cycle and it was my fault I didn't BD!

I'm a bit tempted to have Xmas off but I don't think I will I'll just ttc and be sensible with the vino!

Xx

Good luck MB! Hope next cycle is better for you!

xx

Hi Maybe,

Nice to hear from you.

I hope your AF does not come and I have my fingers crossed for you! :)

Christmas is a good time for chilling out and being happy. I hope your AF does not come but if it does then you deserve to have some fun and chill out. I am def going to enjoy a nice mulled wine this xmas.. :)

Love Gizzy xxxx

nice to see you back hun, hope you had a lovely relaxing time. Sorry about the BFN's though, maybe you will OV on xmas day then? eeek that would be lovely a baby concieved on xmas day :love:

I had more than a couple of vino's the month i got my BFP and it didnt seem to do any harm infact it prob relaxed me :) xx

Hiya Maybe :) It must a bit of a shock coming back to the wet and cold :shock:

Sorry it's a BFN, i'm really surprised you didn't try considering the location and things but you having had a good time is what's important :)

We're still trying over xmas and thing but i don't know if alcohol impacts clomid? Just do whatever you feel most comfortable with xx

Hiya Maybe welcome back. Perhaps give the relaxed approach a go over Xmas time.....because as you know you can do everything right and everything goes against you, take it easy and be carefree and maybe it'll work! Hope you had a great holiday and fingers crossed for you xxx

I spent most of the month I caught at least a bit tipsy cos of all the birthdays and weddings and stuff. Its the old cliche about it only happens when you are relaxed but I do reckon there's something to it tbh.

And september is still the busiest month for births. FX xxxxxxxxxx

hope you had a lovely time. xx

Hello!

Glad u enjoyed x x

Sent from my AWESOME iPod touch using Tapatalk

hello lovely lady, great to see you back. as the other girls said, have a relaxing xmas :hugs: xx

Was it hot??

La la lallalaaaaa dont tell me cos i am :cold:
and i want o be somewhere HOT! x x

Hi maybe. Good hols? It sounds like AF will show her face but you never know, it might be a late bfp! What dose of clomid were you on last month? xxx

welcome back maybe, hope you had a fab holiday. hope you don't get AF, fx hun xxx

Yay your back, hope you had an awesome holiday and are nice and relaxed and tanned, we all missed you on here :)

Good to see you back Maybe (and Louise!) it's been soooo quiet without you ladies.

Sorry to hear about the BFNs but hopefully you'll get an extra special present this Christmas. :love:

x

Thanks you lot! :)

Witch came last night, I expected it TBH, I had a sulk last night but I'm bright and breezy today and clomid starts today so I'm back in the game, Hubby's in Vegas so god knows what state the swimmers will be in when he's back but at least he won't be here having hot baths!!

Clomid girls, how do you compare 50mg to 100mg in terms of symptoms and also number of eggs you had on either, I might ask to do 100 you see?

xx

I was given 50 mg and got 3 follicles, but only one "ready to go", if you know what I mean, and that one became the egg that gave me my bfp!

Wish you lots of luck! Hope clomid can help you too!

xx

Shouldnt you start on CD2? Which would be tomorrow? My nurse said for clomid count your days as 24 hours from 1st full bleed.....:eh: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back