Strange OPK month, DPO opinions needed! Inc HPTs !!!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls! :)

I'm sat here wondering if I'm actually 13dpo or not as I've just looked back over my OPKs, I looked like I had positives on Friday the 21st then they went lighter, but as I carried on they go darker again to the 24th and then on 25th I got what I thought was my positive and OV day, it was also confirmed with the Clearblue Diggi, this was at 3pm on the Tuesday, then at 9am on Wednesday the 25th I got my darkest ever OPK!

Would you count the darkest OPK day as the surge??

Look at the OPKs with the pink lace they are from the 27th and they were still pretty dark, if you at my C15 opks then you'll see that usually my surge is gone by 2DPO.

Any ideas, I'm just 1. hoping I might be less DPO than I initially thought and still be in with a chance and 2. I'm worried about stopping my progesterone too early if I stop at 14dpo as planned and it's not 14dpo!

Hope this makes sense!

xx

Attachments

• C16 OPKs to 25th Oct.jpg
    C16 OPKs to 25th Oct.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 17
  • C16 OPK 26th Oct .jpg
    C16 OPK 26th Oct .jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 20
  • C16 OPKs 27th Oct.jpg
    C16 OPKs 27th Oct.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 19
  • C15 OPKs 5dpo.jpg
    C15 OPKs 5dpo.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
What cd is the second pic? I would class that opk as your positive one x

Hi Amy! :)

it's CD25, that would make me 12dpo today...

xx

Its your darkest one I would deffo go by that one. When did you last test? X

I'd play it safe Maybe if you have any doubts - better safe than sorry :)

I know Lou that's what I'm thinking!!

I can feel twingey feelings that have got me thinking!

Would you count the dark one as OV day, as even then OV can be + 12-24 hours??

xx

I would agree with Amy your surge looks as though it was at its strongest on the second picture.

I have had a look at mine which is has a bit of a shadow and I think looking at yours your middle picture is the surge.

The top OPKs on mine are from this morning and working back I think I ov'd on thursday which would make sense because i had a break out on my chin prior to that earlier last week.

So is that good news for you if the middle pic is your surge?x

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 10
Thanks Sunbeam, I can't really see on yours as the pic is too blurry, use a flash and hold the camera far away and zoom in for a good piccy if you have time to take another.:)

If the middle is the surge then being 12 dpo instead of 13dpo gives me a bit more chance as I've been having BFNs all the time.

xx

I honestly think you are in with a chance there its much stronger than the others.

Here is a sideways glance! Apologies for the decor in the background currently renovating our house!xx

Attachments

• photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 8
Nothing wrong with a bit of retro decor Sunbeam! :)

I think the middle one looks the darkest, if you're struggling to pick out the definite darkest do what I did and switch from 20miu OPKs to 30miu OPKs, you get them online from Homehealth UK.

xx

Thanks Maybe I think I will, I get lines every day but it's can see the wood from the trees with it at the moment. Im going to test on 15th. I think judging by my phantom symptoms that's the best time.

I have stopped taking AC&EPO so if no AF shows will start back up again. I'm experimenting by treating my body as though I have regular cycles!

Good luck!x

What do you lot think to this OPK from just now??

I don't see anything on the HPT yet.

Lou do you reckon progesterone could affect LH?

xx

Attachments

• C16 OPK and HPT 12DPO PM.jpg
    C16 OPK and HPT 12DPO PM.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 19
I had ones like that at the end of my 2ww last cycle maybe. They drive me potty! X

Ummmm strangely enough, progesterone actually inhibits LH so it's a puzzler.

It implies that either your progesterone is rock bottom or your pituitary gland where LH is released is buggered...

The only thing that could explain your progesterone being low even though you are supplementing would be you didn't ovulate in the first place.

I need to check something xx

Well I've just looked back at pics from last month and the last time I got a BFP and todays is darker than both, it could be because of progesterone though.

My OPKs are 30miu as well.

Please be a good sign! :)

xx

You never know Lou, I'm good at getting crazy things happen to me, I'm just not so lucky!! :)

xx

BFN again, 13dpo, I can't bring myself to stop my progesterone based on the dark OPKs I'm getting!

Lou, what's an opk like for you as you're on progesterone, are you on hcg too though?

Xx

I'll go take one :)

I took a HPT this morning and I could just see a faint line so a bit of hCG left but not much.

I'm drinking plenty too - brb xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back