When do you think i'll get AF?

LouiseB

Reaction score
I'm all confused ladies and i hate not being able to plan :( I want to know when my next treatment will start!

I normally have a 28/29 day cycle. My first treatment bleed was after cd 33 and my second treatment bleed was after cd 30.

Before treatment my OV was cd 16 and then on this cycles cd 18 i got what i thought was a positive OPK (much darker evap lines) but no OV symptoms - not that i get many.

Then on cd 26 i noticed some ewcm so took an OPK. Positive. I also got an ovary pang.

I took another OPK cd 27 and it was less positive. Thought i'd just missed it.

Took another cd 28 and it was more positive again :roll: Then i ran out of OPKs.

I did take a couple of ultra HPTs and both negative.

I had basically figured i was going to be late but i'm now cd29 and my AF symptoms are kicking in - bad back, stabby cervix pains, mood swings.

Then i just wiped and found the tiniest speck of blood. Not even bood, it looked like a dot of orange felt tip.

If you was me, when would you think AF was coming? Sooner or later?

Last edited:
Tough call.......

Normal cycle-treatment cycle suggests AF should be here within five days but if you ov'd that late, give it another ten-12 days....

Unless you are PG........ :hug:

Hope AF stops buggering about and makes her mind up one way or the other ASAP!!

Lxx

I like toying with the idea of a miracle pregnancy but it's not very realistic.

I did poke my cervix when I got my cd 26 positive and it felt open I think, although i've never really been able to tell the difference tbh.

It's so frustrating :(

A mirical pregnancy would be so deserving for you! In terms of when your af is to come Im not much help Im afraid!

when i sometimes had really long cycles i'd get ewcm then sometimes a period like bleed not long after, although if i was replying to anyone else not going through your fertility problems then i'd say in all honesty pregnancy sounds very plausible! if AF doesnt show in the next couple of days then re test and if neg i'd expect af in about 10 days ... x

A miracle would be fantastic.

I've had what you've described before and I think it's been where my body didn't quite manage to ovulate so it had another go. My period came 15 days after the second lot of ewcm.

Having said that i also sometimes get ewcm just before my period too...

Well that was a useless post!

Thanks girlies :)

It was a very helpful post Egg. It's good to know that you and Kirsty have both had similar things happening because i'm just not used to having wonky cycles so i have nothing to compare it too.

Maybe it takes several days for my natural cycle to kick in again even after i've stopped taking the drugs...

I'd guess later then and try putting it to the back of my mind.

Last edited:
Have no clue hun, just wanted to give you my support and send you a huge hug:hug: and maybe abit of :dust: aswell xxx

Well cd 38 and i hope my symptoms are for AF - feeling a bit nauseous and achey and i'm pretty sure my cm was a tiny bit orangey.

I'm pretty horny too which tends to happen when there is a bit of movement down below - fingers crossed.

Did i mention that my consultant went on holiday soon after my app. and literally forgot to fill out my treatment booking form? The secretary said to contact them by the end of this week if i hadn't heard from them first, which i haven't, so i'm hoping AF will be here by Friday so i can phone up and tell them they only have 21 days to get my drugs here :roll:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back