depression...

breezee1984

Reaction score
eh. my period started a couple days ago and i haven't been posting lately because i have been very depressed. it seems like when my period shows up i lock myself in my bedroom and cry for days and i get more and more sad every month i don't get pregnant. i know itt seems stupid but i can't help itits been 9 months on march 22nd since we've been trying. it just seems like a lost cause and i ammm sooo tired of waiting and being sad. :cry:

Breezee, I'm sorry to hear you're so depressed... The important thing to remember is that you're not alone. Some of us on here have been TTC for longer than others, but it feels like a lifetime to all of us, I know! The pain of being let down month after month is so hard to cope with--some of us brave it better than others, but some of us aren't so strong--and please don't feel stupid about it at all! It's perfectly normal to feel that way. You can have the most supportive partner in the world, but still feel lost, alone, desperate. Today when I was in Tecso I burst into tears because I saw a heavily pregnant woman with 4 young children--and the jealousy. (I've got this thing about 5 kids...) I feel like such a fool sometimes--references to pregnancy on tv set me off, seeing pregnant women in the street makes me so jealous I could scream...it's getting that bad with me, and I thought I'd never go there again after the birth of my daughter...but here I am. When you want something SO much, and you can't have it when you want it, it is so very hard and UNFAIR. Just don't give up and come on here any time to rant and rave and you'll always find a suportive and understanding group of friends.

Have you spoken to your doctor about your concerns?

Aww hun :hug: :hug:

I hope you feel better soon. I'm sure it'll be your month soon :hug:

you guys r the most supportive!!! i thank every one of you very very much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER