Period came but still got symptoms

EmB

Reaction score
My period arrived on 23rd november 2 days late and was unusually light. I did a test which was negative the day before my period arrived so i was sure i wasnt pregnant.
The thing is that now i have been experiencing sickness for the past 3 days and am always on the toilet!!!
Im so confused! do you think i should spend the money on another test or just wait and for period to start which is due on xmas day!!!
(my last heavy peirod was 22nd Nov which would make me about 5 weeks pregnant if i dont take the nov period into account!)

Depends how patient you are hun!

If you can hold out until xmas day then wait....but if you really do have a strong feeling you could be pregnant then id do another test.

But its probably unlikely considering you have had a negative result and a bleed.

Best of luck :hug:

although i have not/am not pregnant myself, i know two people who have gone into labour without even knowing they were pregnant!!

the first was my friends auntie, she was having periods the same as normal etc. was rushed into hospital one night with serious back pains then went into labour!!!

second was someone i went to school with, she also did not know she was pregnant then woke up in the night with really bad stomach pains and gave birth!!

so maybe you are pregnant but still having periods etc. i thought it was very rare, being pregnant without knowing, but it is becoming increasingly common..... :hug:

Hey, I'm in the same situation here! My period was due 13th december but came 15th and very light, and was on and off for 2 days, then i had alot of dark brown ish colour when i wiped. Ive not done a test yet because i fear the BFN! Lol. But what i think are my symptoms are, Back pain. Feelin ill and jus feelin generaly hungover even tho i hadnt drunk at all today at work, thought of coffee turned my stomache. Have had backache for about a week. at the bottom. People say that implantation is only like a lil bit of blood so im not convinced that it was implantation as it was light but seemed like AF. So the only symptoms i have are occasional nausia. tiredness. And constant back pain.
What do you think?

Forgot to mention that i've got quite alot of wind too, And was hiccuping for about a hour today =/ confusin? You have wind too? lol :oops:

hi hun

i was a day late so did pg test which came up negative then had 4 days of light bleeding and got positive test 2 wks later?

mine turned out 2 b ectopic tho so might have been 2 do with that but have heard of people still having af while pg! so u never know

good luck x

Hi

Its nromal to bleed and be pregnant and if its an irregular af , dcotors have told me that its very possible you can still be pregnant
Katrina

I got a brownish discharge for about a week before my AF was due it wasn't heavy but some everyday. I got my bfp the day my AF was due. Since then if I am anyway tired I get bad backache. And every afternoon get a very bloated belly. If you can afford it I'd test again and if AF hasn't arrived by Christmas day test again then. Best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back