Any advice please???

Keano_Forever

Reaction score
Hello eveyone

I am new to posting here but have been reading the posts. You all seem very nice and supportive of each other.

Ok I was due yesterday, my last 6 cycles have been 26 days. I have no symptoms of period.

I have had for 3 days sore back, very very tired, metal taste in my mouth even while eating & drinking and weeing constantly.

I have been using ovulation sticks and they have been bang on. This is the first time I have been late since Feb 07 when I had a miscarriage :cry:

I have tested yesterday morning and this morning and both negatives

Any ideas?? :? :?

You could be PG because you are displaying all the symptoms and especially if you AF is usually on time.

It could just be that's it's still too early to show on a test.

My advice would be to wait another few days and try testing again then.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
:pray: :pray:
:hug:

Thank you all, you are so kind, I hope I am, although I have to say it is very nerve wrecking especially after last time

:hug: :hug:

I forgot to say that since the mc my AF's have been horrendous, huge clots and bleeding like I had just given birth - sorry if too gaphic.

My last AF was "normal" - no clots and actually quite light. Is this normal after a MC?

Last few days I have also had bad wind :oops: :oops: continiously have runny poos :oops: :oops: and cannot stop feeling cold - I am sitting here with heating at 25 :shock: :shock: but freezing cold

Do you think this is all normal?

Also when would you re-test?

Thank you all so so much :hug:

i agree with chrissy maybe give it until say next week tues or so I know its hard...

Hope you get the result you want and so sorry about your loss

xxx

P.s Welcome!

Steelgoddess said:
i agree with chrissy maybe give it until say next week tues or so I know its hard...

Hope you get the result you want and so sorry about your loss

xxx

P.s Welcome!

Hi Sharne,

Thank you for the welcome!

I couldn't help myself and tested this morning, again a negative.

So baffling and frustrating I am now 3 days late!!

Thanks again :hug:

:wave: hi, its nice to have another ttc'r
sorry about your loss :hug:
it sounds like your body was just probabally clearing its self out for the first few cycles and thats why it was heavy and with clots, its good that your last af was normal as it probabally means that your body it back to normal and ready again :wink: .

it does sound like you could be pregnant, your symptoms sound good, im in the same waiting game but im only 9dpo so not ready to test yet, do you know when you ovulated?

good luck

p.s what tests are you using?

I had a BFN three days before my BFP you never know.

Good luck :hug:

Hi girls,

Well at 11.30 today I had to lie down, I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I am up now but feel horrendously sick, my tummy is churning.

I am using First response, early prediction ones.

I ov 31 October

xxxxxxxxx

Exactly the same! Twilight zone...

I've been having the same symptoms as you! And i used 1st response and negative a coupel days ago, i'm, gonna wait till monday and if AF aint here i'm gonna test again coz i cant take another negative :(

Hi all,

Sorry for not replying. My AF arrived on the 16th Nove - 3 days late.

It looked quite a normal one but no, huge clots again and similar loss to that after my MC.

Anyway I could tell when I OV this month, it was very visable, yesterday in fact so lots of Bding going on - lol!!

Will my body ever recover????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back