• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Day 23 still no +OPK...

hana_022001

Reaction score
Hi to all my fellow PF Members...

Just to let you all know i have given up on my ovulation tests this month and will now just keep BDing every other day until the evil witch shows her face...

17 days worth of testing and no positive has taken it's toll on me and very much depressed me as it seems there is no hope...

I have been having very strange tummy sensations and been getting a lot of pain on my left side for about 14v days now and feeling rather sick...

Done a HPT just incase i missed my +OPK which was negative...

Thankyou Ladies for all your help :) xx

I am staying positive for you!

sending lots of dust your way.

xx

it can still happen this cyske but if it is stressing you out it might stop it happening so think you have made the right decision. keep us updated!! x

hey hana, dont worry i think im gonna be in the same boat as you as on CD18 and still no sign of positive opk. Like you im just BDing every other day and will continue doing that until witch arrives (unless lucky enuff to avoid her in exchange for a bfp lol)

heres to hoping we get out BFP's soon xxx

your welcome, il be thread stalking you to find out how u get on xx

Hi to all my fellow PF Members...

Just to let you all know i have given up on my ovulation tests this month and will now just keep BDing every other day until the evil witch shows her face...

17 days worth of testing and no positive has taken it's toll on me and very much depressed me as it seems there is no hope...

I have been having very strange tummy sensations and been getting a lot of pain on my left side for about 14v days now and feeling rather sick...

Done a HPT just incase i missed my +OPK which was negative...

Thankyou Ladies for all your help :) xx

i think im on same boat as you hun, CD20 and still no positive, i have 3 tests left and am giving up this cycle asfter them, i feel the same its very draining getting a neg everyday, i have been testing since CD1 as i got bit confused with af soo started early by mistake and feels like i have been doing them forever.

good luck hun :) :)

hey hun really confused with my opk! will start a new thread on it now as soooo confused :(

I had one like that tonight. The control line was datrker but a tiny bit of the second line was as dark as the control line but the rest of the line was like normal!!! so we bd just incase as will tonight and tomoro!! I have a few cheapys that i will use up then im going to stop testing and just bd every other night at least!! Good Luck Bellarina... It is possible that was it yesterday as the rush can dissappear quickly from what i can gather xx

awe man its so confusing isnt it. Turns the most normal women into paranoid nervous wrecks lol

wll FX for us hun xxx

Fx indeed :) I am having sharp pains on my left hand side today, could this be me ovulating? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back