Depression support thread

I'm rally struggling too :( massive group :hug: I can feel myself pushing OH away and I don't like it :( he's really understanding but it's still shit!

I'm waiting for cbt! My doctors the biggest bag if wank ever and is fannying around about changing my meds even tho the woman at the hosp said they needed changing! She's upped my dose, but it's a bit daft that cos they hadn't worked at all in the first place!

I could, but I don't really wana have to explain everything again! I'm back in like 10 days so am gona demand a meds change!

Oh no I wish there was something I could do to help, all I can say is please try to keep strong and try and avoid anyone who is making u feel shit xxx :hugs: xxx

:hug: hey ladies. Hope your feelin better now monkei x kick some ass at the docs Alice x

Urghh I'm havin panic attacks again, can't sleep, crying all the time, doing stupid things being self-destructive. The doc wants to change my meds but I'm reluctant coz I hate the side effects when u change. He also wants me to take 2-4 weeks off sick from work but I said no.

My thyroid function is getting worse so I'm putting all the weight I lost back on :(

Just sick of feeling and living this way :( xx

:hugs: I've never been on meds but wouldn't short time side effects be worth is in the long run if it works. Sorry hun im pretty shit with advice at the moment.

what sort of self detructive things hun :( ? things like before ?

Are you enjoying work ?

Just pretty shit in general.

I really enjoy work to be honest it's just that I miss the boys. The time I do get with them on week days is hectic and I only really get to enjoy them on weekends.

I'm not self harming at the moment although it has crossed my mind alot lateley. I slept with an ex a few weeks ago and kissed a lad from work at the weekend. I'm taking stupid slimming pills and drinking almost every day again. I know it's all bad and I shouldn't.

I've just booked 4 days in Spain at the end of October so it's given me something to look forward to.

Are you seeing plenty of your friends and family etc? Xx

So your self harming in other ways :( Sorry hun you sound like you're having a really tough time atm. Its all a coping strategy something thats not good but its how you're surviving and its bloody difficulat to find new ways of coping and its probably not helping that your boys aren't sleeping to well atm !! :hugs: :hugs:

Im out almost everyday but tbh some days i just have no motivation to do anything and now im looking into moving out on my own not sure if that wll just make me more depressed??

Here if you want to talk toon xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Just had enough, don't want to do it anymore. Can't ever see things getting better. I want to give up. Go to sleep and never wake up.

Just had a look through my medication cupboard after doing some research on successful suicide and I have most of the key pills in there. The most important one being loads of anti emetics to stop me from throwing up after swallowing everything. I think I have enough to kill a horse and plenty of alcohol to wash it down with. If I had a 100% guarantee that it would work and that would be it, I would be ramming them down my neck right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back