Depression support thread

I think that the other persons experience with sw is quite extreme so I wouldn't go off that (tbh most of her experiences seem to be very extreme) plus she seems very resentful and bitter towards sw which IMO causes half the problems x if you stay positive it helps much more x

I think that the other persons experience with sw is quite extreme so I wouldn't go off that (tbh most of her experiences seem to be very extreme) plus she seems very resentful and bitter towards sw which IMO causes half the problems x if you stay positive it helps much more x

I agree :)
Thanks Hun! Hope you're good today!
How is everyone?
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi girls. I hope everyone is coping ok.

Ive had the worst day since coming off my tablets today. I still havent had AF and I wish she would hurry up. I had a disagreement with OH and he went to work. Ive spent all day crying and being angry and upset with myself. I feel like crap and like Ive slipped back to square one. Im so fed up. I have no friends here in Leeds and feel lost. I miss my parents back home and sometimes wonder what the hell Im doing!

just need a vent and cant really do it on facebook! Thanks for reading.

X

Hi girls. I hope everyone is coping ok.

Ive had the worst day since coming off my tablets today. I still havent had AF and I wish she would hurry up. I had a disagreement with OH and he went to work. Ive spent all day crying and being angry and upset with myself. I feel like crap and like Ive slipped back to square one. Im so fed up. I have no friends here in Leeds and feel lost. I miss my parents back home and sometimes wonder what the hell Im doing!

just need a vent and cant really do it on facebook! Thanks for reading.

X

*hugs*

I'm sorry you're having a hard time hun! Have you and OH sorted things out? Do you think you could be preggers?

Take care

x

Thanks Pinky,
No, hes still at work and I turned my phone off last night as Id had enough. We didnt argue as we never do but it was the first disagreement weve had. Im not pregnant as I got AF today and have been waiting for it for over a week and knew it was coming so Im not disappointed. xx

Thanks Pinky,
No, hes still at work and I turned my phone off last night as Id had enough. We didnt argue as we never do but it was the first disagreement weve had. Im not pregnant as I got AF today and have been waiting for it for over a week and knew it was coming so Im not disappointed. xx

*hugs*
I'm sure things will get sorted hunni!

Toon? Where are you? Wondering I'd you're ok cos you tend to go quiet when you're not doing great!

Thinking of you anyway!
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey chick, thanx for thinking of me :hug: I'm really ok, a bit confused with life but I'm alright. I'm just super tied up with work, Kids, Xmas and general chores.

How's you pinky baby? And everyone else? Xx

Hey chick, thanx for thinking of me :hug: I'm really ok, a bit confused with life but I'm alright. I'm just super tied up with work, Kids, Xmas and general chores.

How's you pinky baby? And everyone else? Xx

Awww glad you're ok hunni,

I'm good! Moved into the house properly and less stressed now :)

x x x x

Just wanted to update and say that I saw the family support worker yesterday and it went really well. They have no real concerns, hence why its not an actual social worker I'm seeing. They don't feel there is any child protection issues. She's gonna help me out with some practical stuff but that was pretty much it :)
I was so glad to have the initial visit over with even though I wasn't worrying as much it was good to know where I stood!

Full of the cold again but apart from that I'm good, 20 wk scan on Friday :) Can't wait :)

How is everyone?

x

hi all. once again I kinda went quiet for a while.
This wall has also been quiet, and I feel like I need to talk. So if anyone feels like listening, go for it.
so yeah, citalopram been upped to 30mg a day now. depression and anxiety def still there. ive already wrote stuff from my past, so I wont go into all that.
I cant remember if I wrote on here that Id pulled out of uni coz of the anxiety/depression getting worse leaving my baby and feeling really overwhelmed, but yeah I have. bf still looking for work.
So I dont think I have mentioned on here, I had a big argument with my dad on fireworks night (still a waste of space, alcoholic, useless selfish father). Anyway, stupid argument, I called him and had a go at him because he went mental at my sister as she didnt have enough photos of him at her flat?!? and he blanked my niece etc, so I had a go, he kept hanging up on me, ended with him telling me to go rot in my grave. After that, I decided, im done. Hes phoned once since then as he thought Id phoned him, but that its. No phone call to say happy christmas, happy new year, forgot my daughters birthday. Did buy us xmas presents tho, perfume/aftershave for me and partner, nothing for my daughter, and a £4.99 puppet for my 4 month old. so between them, my children got 5 pounds worth... even tho he spends £100+ a day on vodka...
anyway, ill leave that.
christmas eve/christmas day morn at 3am i got a phone call from his most recent ex, nice/normal etc. saying shes really sorry for phoning, but she just received a call from my dad phone, from his bitch ex, saying my dad was lying on the floor, covered in blood, holding 2 knives over him. she didnt know what to do. i said dont worry, ill phone.
phoned my dad, she answered (i DESPISE her). i said put my dad on, she started going off on one, she held the phone up to his ear, he said nothing. i got off the phone, and sent the police there. the police said they could c no signs of harm and he sed he was fine. i got a text from his phone saying he loves her. After that... I have decided thats it. my father is never seeing me or my children again.
not only because he knew I thought he'd been stabbed and didnt bother his arse to say something to stop me worrying, but if u hadnt read my earlier post, this bitch who he claims to love, is the same one who threatened to stab me, my daughter and niece, and kick my son out of my stomach. she also stabbed my dad this time last yr, which is why i believed she had done it.
so that alone has set off all my issues, im petrified as they know where I live, and I cant sleep at night thinking she'll turn up, would set my home on fire, how could i get out - seriously on overdrive. I know this is all v unlikely, but even a small possibility?
What else. So yeah, my son was in hospital mid november, with suspected meningitis. i was heart broken, he had a lumbar puncture and the staf even told me to leave the ward andf smoke for half an hour so I wouldnt hear him screaming,. I ran downstair, chain smoked and cried.
He got the all clear, but about 3/4 weeks later, he was readmitted with sever bronchiloitis and needed oxygen and feeding tubes. Again, these 2 just broke me down and now Im petrified of him dying as a baby etc.
To top it off, my 4 year old daughter yesterday said she thought I loved her brother more than her. And that before he "came out of my tummy" I still loved her everyday. I feel like such a shit mother. I must have been seriously neglecting her. I really dont mean to, but I wont lie, since hes been born, I do feel a lot less connected with her than I used to. ITs so shit, I love her so much, and I know that, him too, its just, I kinda feel like I cant be bothered anymore. Ill feel such surges of love for them both,... but in between the surges, its kinda.. nothing.
I hate myself

hi all. once again I kinda went quiet for a while.
This wall has also been quiet, and I feel like I need to talk. So if anyone feels like listening, go for it.
so yeah, citalopram been upped to 30mg a day now. depression and anxiety def still there. ive already wrote stuff from my past, so I wont go into all that.
I cant remember if I wrote on here that Id pulled out of uni coz of the anxiety/depression getting worse leaving my baby and feeling really overwhelmed, but yeah I have. bf still looking for work.
So I dont think I have mentioned on here, I had a big argument with my dad on fireworks night (still a waste of space, alcoholic, useless selfish father). Anyway, stupid argument, I called him and had a go at him because he went mental at my sister as she didnt have enough photos of him at her flat?!? and he blanked my niece etc, so I had a go, he kept hanging up on me, ended with him telling me to go rot in my grave. After that, I decided, im done. Hes phoned once since then as he thought Id phoned him, but that its. No phone call to say happy christmas, happy new year, forgot my daughters birthday. Did buy us xmas presents tho, perfume/aftershave for me and partner, nothing for my daughter, and a £4.99 puppet for my 4 month old. so between them, my children got 5 pounds worth... even tho he spends £100+ a day on vodka...
anyway, ill leave that.
christmas eve/christmas day morn at 3am i got a phone call from his most recent ex, nice/normal etc. saying shes really sorry for phoning, but she just received a call from my dad phone, from his bitch ex, saying my dad was lying on the floor, covered in blood, holding 2 knives over him. she didnt know what to do. i said dont worry, ill phone.
phoned my dad, she answered (i DESPISE her). i said put my dad on, she started going off on one, she held the phone up to his ear, he said nothing. i got off the phone, and sent the police there. the police said they could c no signs of harm and he sed he was fine. i got a text from his phone saying he loves her. After that... I have decided thats it. my father is never seeing me or my children again.
not only because he knew I thought he'd been stabbed and didnt bother his arse to say something to stop me worrying, but if u hadnt read my earlier post, this bitch who he claims to love, is the same one who threatened to stab me, my daughter and niece, and kick my son out of my stomach. she also stabbed my dad this time last yr, which is why i believed she had done it.
so that alone has set off all my issues, im petrified as they know where I live, and I cant sleep at night thinking she'll turn up, would set my home on fire, how could i get out - seriously on overdrive. I know this is all v unlikely, but even a small possibility?
What else. So yeah, my son was in hospital mid november, with suspected meningitis. i was heart broken, he had a lumbar puncture and the staf even told me to leave the ward andf smoke for half an hour so I wouldnt hear him screaming,. I ran downstair, chain smoked and cried.
He got the all clear, but about 3/4 weeks later, he was readmitted with sever bronchiloitis and needed oxygen and feeding tubes. Again, these 2 just broke me down and now Im petrified of him dying as a baby etc.
To top it off, my 4 year old daughter yesterday said she thought I loved her brother more than her. And that before he "came out of my tummy" I still loved her everyday. I feel like such a shit mother. I must have been seriously neglecting her. I really dont mean to, but I wont lie, since hes been born, I do feel a lot less connected with her than I used to. ITs so shit, I love her so much, and I know that, him too, its just, I kinda feel like I cant be bothered anymore. Ill feel such surges of love for them both,... but in between the surges, its kinda.. nothing.
I hate myself

i havent been on for a while either and just seen this and had to reply - it sounds like you're going through such a tough time and with the stress of your father and little boy being ill, it's easy to understand the way you are feeling! not to mention the dropping out of uni.

i just hope you have someone to talk to, and i bet you boyfriend is very supportive. but we're all here for you :hug:

i think we all get the 'nothing' feeling when we have time to sit on our own and think, but we're just too afraid to admit it. it must be so overwhelming for you and thinking nothing is probably your way of coping, so don't hate yourself! you're human, just like everyone else.

all of this is a lot easier said than done/thought and in this difficult time it's hard to think rationally. but maybe concentrate on the smaller things in life to get you through the day, like cleaning, spending time with your children, drawing and writing out how you feel can always help.

hope i've helped some!

Thanks so much for your reply ria. He's fine now, still gets bouts of extreme whingeyness since the bronchiolitis, and Im used oo it, but every time he does it I get petrified he's really ill again, and scared Im so used to it that I wouldnt notice and wouldn't do anything!
Its his christening on saturday... I completely forgot to say it to 2 "friends" until today, just because when it comes to friends we haven't bothered sending formal invites and just told them when we speak to them. They both know I have issues... to an extent. They r friends, I dont want to have to constantly be telling people all my personal stuff. They disappear for ages, came to see my son twice... now granted thats my fault, as I just dont want to c people. But then never text, except both text me constantly each time my baby was in hospital, and then disappeared when hes better. Its like, no this isnt a bit of drama for u, this is my son being critically ill!
Anyway coz of the christening thing, they both went mental, 1 sent me a text meant for the other saying that I should go fuck myself. more went back and forth but cant b arsed to go into it. I dont even want to go the the christening myself!!
Its like, I'll feel normasl for short poeriods, and then hit a low so hard and struggle to get out. Like right now, its like, what am i living for. Yeah, my children. But what else? I have nothing else in my life, (other than my partner who really is v supportive). And I cant be bothered to have anything else in my life... But I feel so empty...
Sorry, Im just kinda going off on one on a feeling sorry for myself thing... funnily enough thats what they said, and they dont know anything about whats wrong with me, literally I re read the texts and theres no way it could be interpretated like that. I just feel so shit.
Sorry, Im just taking over arent I. Thanks again ria and anyone else who bothered to read this much!
xx

You're not taking over honey x you're free to say as much or as little as you want x so glad little man is better x although living for your children is admirable you have to live for yourself too. Try to find just one thing everyday that you're thankful for or that you can live for. I am thankful everyday for my faith and I try to find something just for me to be thankful for, whether that's a sunny day or a flower I've seen x it really focuses your mind x

As you all know I had a bit of a row with OH the other night and I was very very very tempted to SH. I focused my mind on my faith and my children and how far i've come and resisted the urge! Thanks to pinkymun for helping me x

Thanks Helen. I think another thing bothering me is the inconsistency. Today, I feel completely normal. And I hate by knowing what I'll be like tomorrow.
The advice u gave was good tho an it makes sense. I know I shouldn't live just for/thru my children. Christ how over bearing would I be. I just feel like I'm kinda stuck and have no purpose. But then I chose to leave Uni to be with them. An I def wouldn't change it. I duno, my life just isn't how I thought it would be. I thought I'd finish school, go to Uni, meet someone, buy a house and get married .
Now we have 2 kids, in council housing. Def wan more kids, and to get married etc. But it's like, we'd never have the money for that ideal wedding, which i guess kinda makes me sad to know I'll never have that experience. I hate the stigma attached to living in council, and I'd Love to buy a house with a garden... But livin in London I'll never hav the 350k minimum. How will I ever afford to have another kid etc.
I know this all sounds so materialistic, but it's just how I pictured things and I'm sad it's not like that. It's not just all that bothering me. But that too. Sorry, I really am just pitying myself. I just want the normal family life. I just want my mum provided me and I won't get it. I miss my mum. I'll shut up now or I'll start repeating myself and never stop! Xx

Oh God can't believe im re awakening this thread not felt this crap in such along time. Im meant to be going to the pub tonight but i dont trhink i can everything keeps going over and over in my head, all the things that have happened in the past i don'[t understand why i should have to cope with this.
Life is just shit when it comes outside the Mummy and Maisie bubble.

I want to feel the pain i used to feel it made it better :(

Monkei im on my phone so too hard to read ur old posts.
What's wrong hun?? Xx

Just past stuff mainly my eating and stuff about what happend before etc kinda feel the need to punish myself agaon x

I'm pleased you reopened this thread chick coz I'm not fairing too well either :(
Life is shit xx

:hugs: whats up toon :(
Im feeling shit today don't think the fact that i got 2 hours sleep helped :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare