defo recommend

nmf1987

Reaction score
meeting up with any girls that are local to you. i went and met jess (smess) for a cup of tea this morning and was brilliant.

just waiting for my little man to arrive and are going to carry on meeting up and take the boys on play dates etc.

it is brilliant to meet someone else with a similarish age baby.

jess gave me a bottle of clary sage to use aswell so lets see if anything happens with that, xxx

Awww cool, glad you had a lovely day!
I don't think theres anyone from cumbria here who is pregnant. xxx

Aww sounds lovely :) glad you two had a nice time!

x

Its nice that you were able to do that. I wouldnt be able to because I would worry that whoever I met would hate me in person! LOL I have such high self-esteem :wall2:

xx

ah flopsy dont be silly. its kinda like you have known each other ages cos of talking on here. although jess and i text quite often and are on facebook aswell. xxx

Awww.bless you I'm glad you liked me lol!!! I'de do it again lol.
Can't wait to meet your little one :)
And yes I'm a bad influence lol clary sage epo raspberry left tea lol I gave it all lol!!!! :) x x

pmsl jess. you sure did. anything you could think of to help which im so grateful for. being a wimp though. xxx

Aww that's great! I don't think there is anyone from west sussex on here, but I am lucky as my friend lives up the road and she's just had a baby, once my little lady is here I think it'll be amazing going through motherhood together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back