Im running on empty

lauramumof2

Reaction score
I could fall over. Im so tired as I didnt really sleep last night. I have a pre 5 play morning to take Jess to then home, lunch, get Jessica spruced up again for a photo for the local paper as she won a healthy eating competition. Then... mil is coming to take her overnight and I have a few hours before me and dh are going out for dinner. But.... I have to drive :shock:

I shouldnt moan but im knackered. I like to moan when im knackered.
Bear with me. :sleep:

Awww hun iamnot sleeping either so i know what ur going through :hug:

Enjoy ur day

moan away chick :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

theres nothing i can do to help :(
I think you'llstart to perk up come 11 am (i usually do if ive had a rough night). Try and enjoy your day and don't fall asleep in your meal.

Its murder isnt it. Im like a vampire, the minute the sun comes up im tired. The minute it goes down, party time. :dance:

Could I drink red bull?

i dont drink red bull unless it has vodka in, but the other day i was thinking the same thing can pregnant woman drink them energy drinks???

aw i hope you feel better and get some energy soon.
have a good night hun!

wow are you really that far along already :shock: it's gone so quick!!! x

Aww, I can totally sympathise. I am exhausted, and could easily go back to bed, but have to wait for DH to come home from work (in about half hour), then go the MOT centre so he can drop his car off, and then I'll have to bring him home. No chance of any sleep after that either! :roll:

don't know about energy drinks but what about a full fat coke... wont have as much caffeine or stimulant in it but it should do the trick...

i'm having a nice relaxing day today... need to pop out and pick up some mags for the hospital later.. need to wash n blow the hair... but muff shaved, pits smooth and not a hairy ankle in sight.... eye lashes and brows tinted, nails french manicured, body slightly shaded due to johnsons holiday sun... i'm ready! :clap:

Enjoy your meal... have a glass of wine - wont do any harm at this stage and might perk you up... one is okay if your driving!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back