December Mummies :-)

Congratulations xx

My anxiety is awful today. After our scan I was doing really well and now I’m back to being scared about something going wrong. Im glad my next scans only a few weeks away but it feels like forever to wait. X

I’m already worried and haven’t had a scan I always worry though. But I’m sure everything’s fine xx

Got diabetes test on Monday not looking forward to it
First blood test 8:15am then another 2 hrs later 10:15 will have to sit in the doctors surgery for the 2 hours God help me :(

I had a right panic today, after we were talking about dopplers last week as well! My daughter kicked my tummy in bed this morning, so out of worry I got the doppler out but I couldn't hear anything, no movement nothing. Total panic and felt utterly sick thinking the worst til I came to my senses and realised hang on I can't even find my own heartbeat here! Had to take my wee girl to football after that and was in a foul mood but I just kept my head on and bought a new battery on the way back. Fitted the new battery and tada, baby swimming! The wee wobble sound is all the reassurance I need. God that was a scare!

I had a right panic today, after we were talking about dopplers last week as well! My daughter kicked my tummy in bed this morning, so out of worry I got the doppler out but I couldn't hear anything, no movement nothing. Total panic and felt utterly sick thinking the worst til I came to my senses and realised hang on I can't even find my own heartbeat here! Had to take my wee girl to football after that and was in a foul mood but I just kept my head on and bought a new battery on the way back. Fitted the new battery and tada, baby swimming! The wee wobble sound is all the reassurance I need. God that was a scare!

Aw the things we worry about, they are so precious aren’t they. Glad your okay x

Just found out I’m pregnant so working dates im due the 27th December so if I could join that would be great ❤️

Welcome @sammh18 and massive congrats! I'm due Christmas Day so pretty close to you, got 12 week scan on Wednesday x

I just tried to find the Hb but couldn’t get a hold on either for more than a split second as they swum away from me. Only seeing if I can find occasionally as I dong want to Worry myself but I’m getting odd flutters and hadn’t felt any yesterday or today. Obviously trying to use the Doppler has pissed them off and I got some nice flutters x

I just tried to find the Hb but couldn’t get a hold on either for more than a split second as they swum away from me. Only seeing if I can find occasionally as I dong want to Worry myself but I’m getting odd flutters and hadn’t felt any yesterday or today. Obviously trying to use the Doppler has pissed them off and I got some nice flutters x
I got a right thump on the doppler, cos I've discovered if I lie on my side I get a better listen, but I rolled onto my side and baby must've been right up against it and just walloped the thing a few times lol. It's so funny how loud everything seems considering they're so frickin tiny right now!

Nerves setting in now for tomorrow morning. Just over 14 hours to go!

We’ve had our private scan today! Baby SJF is perfect! Measuring right on schedule at 12 weeks + 2 days. He/she was wriggling around and even waved at us <3 it was amazing. Because it was a private scan too we were able to take a video which we can treasure forever! If you’re unsure about booking a private scan then I’d definitely recommend it!! We got ours on Groupon too :)

5241E2F8-EFCD-470D-9BC8-CFA29F11B728.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back